What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/19/21 3:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. I hope you're all ok.

Today promises to be a long one. Our toilet started seeping at the base last night. This is like the 7th time since it was installed 12 years ago. I hate this toilet with a passion. So Monday we'll be calling the plumber. We want a new one but can't afford it at the moment. So we'll have them put in a new wax ring yet again. Thankfully we have a wash room in the garage to use.

I also have to make a lasagna for lunch since my brother and his family are coming over to help set up my bedroom. I'm already hurting pretty bad. I'm so tired that I could cry but i'm to tired to cry.

feel free to add a question of the day.

B: PP oats shake and L&F yogurt...coffee before

L: 1/2 cup GF pasta, sauce loaded with veggies

D: repeat lunch

S: popcorn and ???

My kitties yesterday

catwoman7
on 9/19/21 5:51 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

that meme is one of my cats - the one who pretty much lives in the master bedroom. It seems like one of the only times he really wants to cuddle is when I'm trying to read or do something on my laptop. UGH! Although I really do need to stop what I'm doing and cuddle with him (sometimes I do - but often I pick him up and move him over to the side - although he's usually back on me within about five seconds, so it doesn't always work!)

yesterday was really busy - and today will be semi-busy (and this coming week, too...). I'm going to get out on my bike this morning - then I'm meeting a friend for lunch - then it's over to MIL's - and then I have a hair appt at 4:00. I need to get a few things done this week - one of the big ones is getting this trip to Italy rescheduled (I'm hoping for May), so I can get that off my chest. Hopefully no one will get sick or die before then!!! (always a risk when you have elderly parents with health issues!)

This is just a stab at a menu since I haven't given it much thought yet (although I need to!)

B: crustless protein pumpkin pie with maple-flavored whipped topping. Coffee with half & half.

MS: protein shake

L: I'm meeting my friend at a BBQ place, but I think I'll have a street taco or two instead of BBQ (I made my own BBQ (pulled pork) a few days ago - don't want to spend a ton of money on something I can make at home for (fairly) cheap - and plus, it's only been a couple of days since I last ate it...)

AS: I won't be home this afternoon, so I'll take a protein bar with me in case I need it

D: oh boy - I have no clue. Maybe some more of the leftover kidney bean curry

have a great day, everyone!

KalesD
on 9/19/21 6:27 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Happy Sunday!

I was off yesterday and had another great day crafting and playing with the pup outside. Today I work a 11.5 hour night shift.. I'm sure I will be filled with regret at 3am for accepting the shift, and then agreeing to OT lol.. my plans until I have to leave for work include making some protein balls for the bf and myself for quick snacks for the week.

b: fairlife latte, egg whites, cheese, salsa, avocado

S:yogurt, honey, blueberries, granola

l: salad w ground beef

S: grapes and deli meat

d: tbd

s: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

White Dove
on 9/19/21 7:07 am - Warren, OH

That cat would probably scratch her if she tried to cuddle when it did not want cuddling. They are so persistent when they want something and really hate that "no" word.

Lasagna sounds great. Have a good day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 9/19/21 8:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Quick check in from San Diego. Had a really lovely evening on the deck. We did take out carnitas, and it was simple and yummy, on track for my food choices AND no prep work or clean up. Add a glass of wine to that and a deck with a lovely view, and it was successful evening.

Today, we are going to check out a new cabinet I've had my eye on and I need to do something about curtains or blinds for our upstairs window. It's been without covering since we had it replaced in April, but no adults have stayed up there. But company is coming in two weeks, so time to get my butt in gear. Then we have a foundation meeting at 2. Gearing up for moving out of pause mode and into an active year. Looking forward to that plus seeing my fellow board member peeps.

Food depends entirely on if I get to the grocery store. I did not yesterday, and I am down to a very small selection of options. But I can see the bottom of my freezer for the first time in over a year!

Have a great day,

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 9/19/21 11:01 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I love the cat meme, my Sammy is so deaf and insistent when he wants attention. He's been much better at my Moms. Less loud meowing and isn't really interested in her lap. I'm definitely his person.

QOTD- Lunesta, white noise and my sleep music. One of the cd's on my iPod that I listen to as I try to sleep. I've also added melatonin.

Trying to figure out how to see the Seahawks here, today they are on CBS and there is no way I have figured out to see them. Except possibly FUBO but at $70 a month I don't think I'll be able to swing it. I still don't know if I can get Dish in my new condo, if I can I'll have the PAC 12 channels to see the Ducks and but I'm not sure about the Seahawks. I'll try to figure out something.

This really screws up my weekends, it's Ducks on Saturday and Seahawks on Sunday... I know it's only football but one of the pleasures in my life.

I wasted a bunch of time on Friday, I thought that my monitor quick working. So I ended up taking it back to Costco and exchanging it for a new one. I feel like an idiot because there was nothing wrong with the monitor just the power outlet quit working. I was so frustrated and out of joint, I hate it when I can't figure things out.

I need to find something to do today, I'm sore after my 3 mile walk yesterday, but need to get out and do something.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Julia S.
on 9/19/21 11:12 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Does anyone know how to change my location on OH?

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Partlypollyanna
on 9/19/21 2:57 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Click the gear, settings, and location is under contact

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/21 6:28 am, edited 9/21/21 11:29 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Tomorrow?s th day making a home visit to make sure two cribs cleanliness a bouncer and a pram for two babies and right now I?m just utterly terrified.

But they?re clean well fed well cared for.... and I just gotta chill out they don?t notice where the oldest baby pissed in the corner of the living room ( she pulled aside her diaper and then the cats pissed right on the same spot so now we have a big stain .

I put ammonia eating bacteria there but you can still see the spot

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?