Whats on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/23/21 12:30 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy Little Friday! Nothing new for me here... I did have some good "wins" at work and mostly made that deadline (YAY!) but my self care is still on the struggle bus. Eating and sleeping still elude me.

QOTD: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I was thinking about this last night... I LOVE everything about my life and hope it will all stay relatively the same, but I need to figure this work life balance thing out. I don't want to be in my 50s working at this pace and never sleeping! What a waste, right?

I was too busy to go out to lunch yesterday so I just ate a chomp meat stick at my desk. And I was too tired for real food last night and let Grim make me dot dogs! YUM! But not the most balanced day...

B: Protein Coffee

S: Costco Egg Bite

L: Boost Protein Shake

S: Apple & Cheese Stick & Almonds

D: Trader Joe's Eggwich (breakfast for dinner!)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/23/21 3:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay Thursday!

quick post as I have to head to the office and I didn't actually get anything ready to go to the office yesterday.

qotd - not that much of a planner, but hopefully living in well vaccinated, post covid world!

menu today

usual coffee plus half and half

Skyr or protein bar

Meeting for mexican, probably green chile or a taco

i did finally make up the Korean fire chicken, so that for dinner. It is so good!

have a good day!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

supershopper
on 9/23/21 5:07 am

we had a change go in last night so i was up working later. i did have wine but i didn't have 'extra' snacks with it. so that is good

QOTD:I want to pay off all the rest of the debt in the next year, sell this barn house next year, and decide where to live and be there. I also want to travel as much as possible and stay healthy and lose this last bit of weight. I wouldn't mind being one of those back to back cruisers when possible just need a very good dog sitter.

I made chicken n dumplings last night, had 2 of them witth my chicken.

food plan

egg whites/fake ground beef crumbles/cheese

leftover chicken

unsure on dinner, need to check the picklist.

i'm running low on splenda also so prob need to make a run.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 9/23/21 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! Well, if all goes well we will be back home today. I'm not going into the office today but have to be on a Zoom call this morning and available as needed to help my partner but aside from that I'm hoping I'll be putting the fridge and cupboards back in order.

QOTD: I think I'll be working at the dealership but in a different role. And, Em will be most likely be closing out her first part of college, wow!

My menu will be roughly the same, but I'm craving something like Chipotle so maybe that at some point. I did my 5k garage run and calf muscles are holding up. I have been forgetting to update you all on my Stop Soldier Suicide 100 mile challenge....I'm at 127 right now.

I hope you all have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 9/23/21 6:44 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Great Job on the challenge Kelly post your medal when it's all over.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 9/23/21 6:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks! This was a fundraiser and doesn't have a medal but I did get a shirt.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 9/23/21 6:16 am

Good morning y'all, Happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - Oooh this is a good one! In 5 years I will be 52 years old! I hope to still be doing what I am doing now (workwise) but more settled and knowledgeable in my role. I love the organization I work for. I aspire to continue to work to be a better more evolved mom and better daughter, working through my codependency and setting boundaries. I am definitely a work in progress! I still have another 20 years of working, so just keep eating as healthy as possible, working towards being active, and taking care of my husband and our relationship. It's a lot! Good QOTD!

Breakfast - Fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - Ugh yesterday was our potluck and lots of desserts. I've put on four pounds with new meds and I'm not happy about it. I'm going to look for a salad today I suppose.

Dinner - kids this weekend! I think I'm going to make vegan spaghetti with Impossible burger, and cheesy garlic bread and a side salad.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 9/23/21 6:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

Off to see my PCP this morning and boy I'm not looking forward to it. My pain clinic wants me to get a handicap placard and I have to go through my PCP. That's embarrassing for me. Walking is starting to get harder and harder. I forgot to fast but he'll probably test my A1c soon if not today. I'll likely have to start a med for diabetes. I know the numbers have not been great. My weight is way up. I'm just a complete and utter mess.

I did make a find at the thrift store Tuesday. They had a K-Fee system coffee maker...brand new in the box. It makes espresso and I'm really excited for it. The pre made pods are a bit expensive so I got a little metal pod to reuse. I love adding shots to my coffee and lattes. Simple thing to be excited about but I can't wait to get the pod.

qotd: hopefully in less pain and living a fuller life.

B: gingerbread slice with a tsp of honey...coffee before

L: autumn squash soup with cheese

D: ???

S: coffee, L&F yogurt and ???

Partlypollyanna
on 9/23/21 6:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Don't let Being embarrassed stop you from getting something you need. If a HC placard Makes it easier for you to do the things you need and want to do and you qualify for it then get it. If you feel you don't need it on a particular day or stop, then you don't use it. But you'll have it if/when you need it...and if people make you feel uncomfortable or bad about it, F-them. They don't know your situation and their opinion is meaningless.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/23/21 3:38 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views