The pup is sooooo cute.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 9/24/21 8:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Love the Photo's thanks for sharing.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 9/24/21 9:07 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Those pepper poppers look great.

One of the restaurants here makes jalepeno poppers stuffed with peanut butter instead of cheese - they are delicious. I makE them at

home with pb and bacon and OMG so good

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 9/24/21 11:16 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have made the peanut butter one also. I think i get the recipe from Allrecipies.com. I wonder how your recipe differs can you share?

Bacon-Wrapped Peanut Butter Jalapenos Bacon-Wrapped Peanut Butter Jalapenos

Ingredients

Ingredient Checklist
  • 8 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
  • ½ cup peanut butter
  • 8 slices bacon, cut in half

Directions

Instructions Checklist
  • Step 1

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

• Step 2

Fill each jalapeno half with peanut butter; wrap jalapeno with half slice of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Arrange the wrapped jalapenos on a baking sheet.

• Step 3

Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is dark brown, about 25 minutes.

Nutrition Facts

Per Serving: 148 calories; protein 7.6g; carbohydrates 4.1g; fat 12g; cholesterol 10mg; sodium 284.9mg.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 9/24/21 12:37 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Theirs has measurements and I like their decorative jalapeño slice. Otherwise, it's exactly the same! I made it with poblanos once too. The jalapeño ones were better, I think had a bit more zing.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Christina135
on 9/24/21 5:57 am

Mernin' errybody, Happy FriYAY!

QOTD - If I'm by myself, a bike. I am terrified of horses, I think they are beautiful but I don't want to be anywhere near them. My husband rides a Harley, so if I am with him, I will ride on the back. He loves it, I have my own feelings about it, but I will go on small, short rides.

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - not sure, but having lunch with a friend out so thinking something veggie, something yummy!

Dinner - having dinner out with my girlfriends, our first "Spooky Sisters" Dinner! I've missed these girls so much, it's going to be great to catch up. Going to a place called https://www.liberty-bar.com/ Liberty Bar. I will be having the salad with the queso de cabra con piloncillo, with homemade bread. It's one of the dishes I NEVER turn down cheese. I will share, it's huge! I may pay for it over the weekend with a pound or so, but it's worth it to enjoy myself!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Greateight
on 9/24/21 7:56 am, edited 9/24/21 1:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Christina: just saw a Jeep with paw print brake lights. Looks like an aftermarket product. Probably easier to install on a Jeep because the brake lights are elevated.

P.S. Looked it up $52 for the kit.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 9/24/21 11:04 am

Love that!!! I have a paw print on Joan Jetta that says "*****scued Who" but I would totally do this if I had a Jeep!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 9/24/21 6:04 am, edited 9/23/21 11:05 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

nothing on the agenda today, so I'll use it to pick out a new apt on the Amalfi coast (the plan is to reschedule for May) and make some headway on my classes, which I've pretty much ignored these last two weeks because of the MIL issue. Re: apts - I wanted to go a little more upscale since MIL will be paying for the reschedule. There were a couple of really spacious, beautiful ones, but DH's short list contains only apts with large balconies/terraces with magnificent views of the sea, regardless of the size of the apt (and some are pretty tiny). I'm starting to think he may be right. Who spends most of their time in their hotel/apt anyway when they're on vacation? It's mostly a place to sleep and shower. Or at least it is for us. It'd be great to hang out on the terrace for morning coffee - or late afternoon - with a magnificent view. The reviewer on one of these apts said she could have spent her entire vacation just sitting out on the terrace with her coffee, basking in the view. So...maybe I'll generate a new short list today. I'm also thinking about flying to Naples a couple of days before the apt rental begins so we can just sleep off the jet lag in a hotel near the airport for a couple of days. I'll check to see what's around. It'd have to be one with a shuttle service or within walking distance of the airport. I'm not crazy about taking taxis when I'm abroad..

fighting kitties - maybe something happened between them and they're having a hard time shaking it? If so, hopefully they'll forget soon! Or maybe there's another cat outside? That'll sometimes ruffle cats' feathers if there's a feral cat (or any cat, for that matter) on THEIR property. They'll sometimes redirect their stress/anger inappropriately. Otherwise...???

QOTD: bike for sure!

B: either a protein muffin or protein pancakes (topped with plain Greek yogurt and blueberry compote). Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: whatever I don't have for breakfast, I'll have for lunch

AS: maybe some whole wheat crackers with hummus - and something high in protein, too (L&F yogurt?)

D: I might make crab cakes. And have cole slaw made with Asian-style dressing with them.

ex: I plan to bike over to the gym to lift weights once it warms up a bit. Two birds with one stone!

have a great day, everyone!

Queen JB
on 9/25/21 1:06 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yes! I heard a cat howling outside last week right before the first fight, and I suspect might have been a female in heat. And when thew he thing started again last night the windows were open. I tend to believe that when men act very badly there are hormones involved so that's my best guess about how it all started, but now how do I end it???

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?