What's on your Sunday menu?

Lisa91941
on 9/26/21 7:15 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Road tripping home from AZ right now. We got on the road before 5, should be home around 10 am. Can't wait. No other plans today and the weather should be really nice. Maybe a chance to read in the sunshine.
QoTD: 43 was a magic one for me. I was in such a happy, peaceful place.

Menu:

B. Jerky and Whisps

L. Deli Turkey slices and a slice of cheese

D: brined pork chop and salad. Couple bites of scalloped potatoes

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 9/26/21 7:20 am - Amarillo, TX

Not as epic as my last two...he honestly won't care as much as his sisters esp once he opens his present. I forgot we had found the rainbow sour candy ribbons.

Amy Liz
on 9/26/21 7:36 am
RNY on 11/21/16

So cute!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Maddymoe2
on 9/26/21 7:39 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Love the cake, Melody!!

catwoman7
on 9/26/21 7:49 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - that is great!!

White Dove
on 9/26/21 8:12 am - Warren, OH

That is so cute and looks delicious.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 9/26/21 7:58 am, edited 9/26/21 4:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

another nice day ahead weather-wise, so I'll get out on my bike. A friend paid for me to take this restorative-type yoga class via Zoom tonight (in exchange for setting up her new laptop), so there's that at 7:00. Otherwise, I want to make more decisions about this re-scheduled Italy trip (now planned for May). We got word last night that we got the apt we wanted - YAY! Now - airlines. I want to try to find better times than the current one. I don't want to get into Naples at 5:00 pm and then not get into our apt until later that night. Nor do I want to leave Naples on a 6:30 am flight (which would mean leaving the apt at like 2:00 am). So if I can't find better times, I think we'll get a hotel in Naples for the night before & after our flights - either close to the airport or on the bus line. Naples sounds like the Detroit of Italy, so it'll take some searching around if we want something further from the airport. My friend who grew up there (but now lives in Milan) said the area around the port is fine - and on the bus line - so I'll look there. Or there's one within walking distance to the airport (10 minute walk, according to the reviews) - so that would be fine as well, esp since we'll pretty much just be sleeping there.

QOTD: I don't know if there's a one-size-fits all monumental age, but for me, it was 18 (that was back when the drinking age was 18 in most states) and 50.

B: protein muffin. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake (I think I'll make a pumpkin one)

L: chickpea spread on 35-calorie bread with cucumber and tomato slices - and maybe some cole slaw made with Asian dressing if "needed"

AS: not sure - maybe 2 T hummus on a Wasa cracker and a Ratio yogurt

D: Thai-style curry (no rice)

have a great day, everyone!

Greateight
on 9/26/21 8:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Trish - If you are in Naples the ruins at Herculaneum are worth seeing. Similar to Pompei but smaller.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 9/26/21 11:27 am
RNY on 06/03/15

thanks - I'll add that to my list! The apt we'll be staying at on the coast is in Atrani, and we'll have bus passes for the week that go all along the Amalfi coast, and I think it goes up to Pompei - so we'll be sure to hit that as well!

White Dove
on 9/26/21 8:35 am - Warren, OH

On my 21st birthday, we went to the courthouse and I was able to sign for my marriage license. We had been engaged for six months, but I wanted to sign my own license, not have my parents sign for me.

We went to dinner that night. I was not the least interested in alcohol. We had it at home and were allowed to drink it. I preferred Coca Cola.

The waitress introduced me to a drink called Pink Squirrel. It was made of vanilla ice cream, creme de cacao, and creme de almond. It was nothing like the beer, rum, whiskey, vodka I had associated with drinking. This was like the best Dairy Queen concoction ever.

I think I drank about five of them. When she bought out the salads, she suggested I try their thousand island dressing. I had never had anything on salad except oil and vinegar and loved that new to me dressing.

It is more than 50 years ago and sometimes, it feels like a few months ago.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 353 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 220 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 374 views