What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/29/21 1:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning gang! Happy Hump Day! I can't believe I have 3 more days to get through. I am already just so beaten by this week. I swear that on top of the immense amount for work I am doing, I am also being completely gaslit by a few of my colleagues who tell me one thing and then get mad at me for doing the thing they said. Three weeks ago I was explicitly told not to invite a certain subset of staff to our weekly team meeting, then this week I was publicly shamed for not including them. It's just so frustrating to feel like I am going crazy on top of the 16 hours a day of work I am trying to get through.

QOTD: Do you decorate for the seasons? I don't do much outside of the Christmas season but I like to do little things. I just made a little fall themed display on the bookcase with pumpkins and stuff :) Fall is my favorite season and in my ideal world I would decorate bigger for Fall than for Christmas!

I am so effing sick of chicken and I have no time or will to actually do anything interesting with it. I might take a small break from it today.

B: Protein Coffee

S: Turkey Sausage & Egg Waffle Slider (I tried this yesterday and it was high in protein, low in calories and super delish... but I was too full to have more than 2 bites, so I will try the leftover one again today).

L: Chomps Meat Stick

S: Cheese & Nuts

D: Chicken if I am up for it...?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/29/21 3:27 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Quick post for me, I have two big presentations this morning that I am still organizing in my head.

QJB, that is a bad leader. Praise in public, counsel in private should be a rule for everyone that engages with coworkers. I'm sorry you are dealing with that; I hope it's a short lived issue and you don't have to go into document and confirm mode on everything.

QOTD - not excessively but. have some fall decorations for Halloween/Thanksgiving and some for Christmas.

Menu today

coffee plus half and half X3

Protein waffles

Skyr

cheese and almonds

Have a great middle of the week!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

cheapskate
on 9/29/21 4:22 am
RNY on 03/30/15

JBQ-somcoming off the bad work week comment I read you were so sick of CHILDREN and Inwas like WOW she needs a time out!

but chicken, freeze it for down the road :)

Greateight
on 9/29/21 4:29 am, edited 9/28/21 9:30 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

If it's just Jen and JB posting then its too early for me. Up with the Cali ladies is more my speed. But I have to be in the office this morning, so I used the alarm. Today is a super humpy Wednesday. Happy Hour is Thursday, I'm on vacation Friday, and today is kind of a busy day. But through today and I will be cruising.

RIP Humpty Hump.

When we started planning our trip everybody said "we don't need to be going from winery to winery each day - we can just go to a few and relax". Well, guess what happened? One on Monday, Three on Tuesday, none on Wednesday, Three on Thursday, two on Friday. And one of my friend's wife bailed on the trip, meaning that he will want to go to even more, no doubt starting with Sunday morning, after we are going to brunch in downtown Sonoma.

Marilyn has still been checking our French Laundry waiting list status, but I've given up. DD taunted us by calling to tell us that someone she knew is having their wedding there.

QOTD: 2018 and 2019 we had our house decorated for the holidays. Last year we didn't do it because we were back and forth to Florida. We haven't decided about this year yet. Overall, our decoration game is weak compared to the neighbors, particularly for Halloween.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Lunch: Steak

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Want2beMe
on 9/29/21 5:03 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning. I'm a little sore from working out yesterday, but the pain is mild. I slept wonderfully! Hope everyone has a good day.

QOTD: I used to decorate a lot, but these past 2 years I've decided to take a break. I live in a small apartment so I got rid of some older decorations last year.

B: scrambled egg

S1: cottage cheese

L: tuna and noodles, corn, green beans

S2: yogurt

S: chicken with alfredo sauce, brussel sprouts

S3: cheese cubes

Want2beMe
on 9/29/21 1:41 pm
VSG on 08/17/20

Just thought I'd share I lost 4lbs in a week! Yay!!! I've been mentally committing to staying focused and have been enjoying my meals/cooking. I'm awarding myself by staying at the gym an extra 15mins tomorrow. No more caving into junk food as a reward.

Greateight
on 9/29/21 2:55 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Great job!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Partlypollyanna
on 9/29/21 2:58 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good job! And I love that your reward is more time to the gym!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 9/29/21 6:36 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Whoo-hoo!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 9/29/21 5:21 am, edited 9/28/21 11:55 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Up before the roosters over here in CA! Two more big days at work and then it should calm some. Just in time for my other big contract to get funding and then it's off to the races again. Sigh. A sales person's work is never done. But since I tend to count commission in bottles/quality of wine I get, my incentive is high! :-)

Had a nice relaxing facial last night. No snoring. Whew. Then home to try the Italian sausage white bean stew I worked so hard on Monday night. It was "ok". I'll be eating the left overs for a few days to come and it did reheat perfectly so I'm happy to have that to send into my girlfriend at the rehab center. So happy to hear last night that she was able to feed herself! Huge progress.

Today, it looks like lots of quoting, I'm fasting this morning for blood work for my annual with the WLS surgeon, and I'm probably going to need a nap at afternoon break time since I've been up since 3 am. And then home to cook dinner, rinse, repeat.

QoTD: I do a tiny bit of decorating for most holidays. I skip Christmas, but other than that, I have a fresh seasonal dish towel hanging on my oven door, and a small display of something fun in my window. For Halloween I have a spider and web cling set I made from my Cricut for the front window and a small banner to hang in the portico. Not much more than that.

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: aforementioned sausage and white bean stew with fresh spinach wilted in and a sprinkling of parm

D: roasted chicken w/cornbread stuffing and salad.

S: jerky or yogurt -- oh and I brought half a peach I need to eat!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Monday Menu?