What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Christina135
on 9/29/21 6:30 am

Mernin' errybody, Happy Hump Day!

QOTD - I have the perfect house to decorate spooky! We decorate minimally though, mainly because of the doggos.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, and water, per the usual

Lunch - NO clue, didn't plan, and it's raining, so something close. Maybe salad TODAY??

Dinner - shocker, no plans. Winging it at this point.

I am super happy to note I am down 2 of my 6 lbs. I can only attribute it to knocking off some of the carbs, and bringing back my smoothies with the chia seeds, that seems to really help!

Have a great day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 9/29/21 6:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Queen JB I commend you for starting us out every morning even in this trying season of your life. Just want to say we appreciate that you do this. We do faultier without you and we are grateful to have you. We may be more needy of you than the staff you're trying to corral. Thank you for keeping us in your life.

God gave me a beautiful day this morning so I got my run in. Wow you do not know how much you need it till you can not do it because of weather. Don't get me wrong I could easily use the treadmill, but my lazy butt never wanted to remove itself from bed yesterday. It's all good back on track today.

I have food prep for my meal train planned tonight. I thought i had everything but it looks like I have no brownie mix. I bet I could do them from scratch but I'll just get an Aldi run in at lunch. I think I will throw in some bread and Peanut butter and Jelly in case the younger kids do not like the casserole. And they can always use it as they see fit.

QOTD: I do decorate for all seasons. Now I just have out my NFL decorations. I will put out the Halloween stuff over the weekend since Friday is already October 1. I also have seasonal wreaths for my front door I am always changing out.

Accountability. Maybe a few nuts and 2 probiotic snicker doodle cookies but other than that I held it together. I will be reading the Snaking Vs Grazing article as soon as I get a chance.

TSS: 3 years 9 Months 17 days: 140.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake and fruit bowl,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L. eggwich and Snack Select

D: Chicken Fajita inners

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done).

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 9/29/21 10:30 am
RNY on 11/21/16

NFL decorations? Pic's please!! I don't have a flag or banners. I have hoodies, tee's, blankets, coffee mugs and other little things that are out all year.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Teenie
on 9/29/21 3:55 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Pre Covid I'd have anywhere between 20and30 for every Sunday Game so many of my pieces were gifts. There is a lot more but every chair 22 in all have terrible towels draped on them you never know when you might need one. The one on my chair is from 1976

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 9/29/21 5:52 pm - Warren, OH

My husband was a Steeler's fan. He would have loved this.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 9/29/21 6:00 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Mary, Aren't you in Browns territory?

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 9/29/21 8:07 pm - Warren, OH

This is definitely Brown's territory. We used to have a TV in almost every room and one of those TV's was always tuned to the Steeler's games. Most everyone else was in some other room watching the Browns.

About a year after my husband passed away, I saw a group watching the Brown's on Joe's special TV. I said that TV was only for the Steelers. They told me to just hush up and remember that Joe wanted everyone to have a good time. It was pretty funny.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Amy Liz
on 9/29/21 7:24 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Nice - Burghy is hardcore about Football!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

catwoman7
on 9/29/21 7:10 am, edited 9/29/21 1:44 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have my second N Body weighing this morning. Of course I can't find the report from the last one I did six weeks ago -things have been too chaotic around here. I do remember at least one of the numbers exactly, though - and I'm pretty sure I kind of remember the others, too - or within a couple of points. Hopefully my amount of muscle went up and fat went down - I've been working pretty diligently at this. I also have to take one of the cats to the vet today. We're dealing with a pooping problem. Honestly I think she's just stressed because DH isn't around as much anymore. He's going into the office more now that classes have started - and he's also over at MIL's a lot.

QOTD: not at all. Years ago we used to put up a (fake) Christmas tree and those fake candles in the windows, but we haven't done that in ages. Part of it is cats - and the other part is laziness. And I was never really into it in the first place - it was more DH's idea.

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote and 2 T muesli. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: miso/chickpea sandwich with tomato and cucumber

AS: protein muffin?

D: leftover Thai currry

have a great day, everyone - and QJB - keep looking for other job opportunities. That one sounds intolerable..

catwoman7
on 9/29/21 8:43 am
RNY on 06/03/15

yea - I've gained two lbs of muscle (in six weeks) - and my overall weight was down a lb (although that could be normal fluctuation - but that two lb gain in muscle is pretty good!!). I'll have it done again in six more weeks. At least this has given me incentive to keep going with the strength training!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404