What's on your Thursday Menu?

Melody P.
on 9/30/21 4:19 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone, hope you're all ok.

Not 100% sure what today'll hold. I just know I'll be getting the X-ray. After that? Who knows.

My Facebook request for a support group about spine issues was FINALLY a approved yesterday. I made my initial post and have gotten good replies. It's cemented my belief that I need to get a second opinion. It'll just depend if Medicaid will approve it.

My stomach is in turmoil this morning. It feels like someone is wringing out my guts like a wash cloth. It would seem I can't eat tomatoes.

qotd: for myself, no. I don't wear leggings as I have a hard time finding ones I like.

B: JUST egg, homemade sausage, 1 cheese stick and coffee before

Haven't decided what else the day will include.

Have a great day everyone.

cheapskate
on 9/30/21 4:20 am
RNY on 03/30/15

When i lived in a huge metro I wore them all the places and never ran into any bod I knew. Then i moved here, wore them once, Ran in to EVERYBODY I knew and quit. Fast forward....i just don't care my body hurts all the time and they're comfortable so I wear what I want. I answer to no one but the Lord and my husband and neither cares.

shake

mexican egg bake, salad

turkey and cheese(maybe haven't been feeling great)

Maddymoe2
on 9/30/21 4:36 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. Today is going to be a busy day at work, but a good day. I am so happy to be back at work, loving and serving my seniors. I have decided to wean myself off of the Lexapro. I talked to my doctor about it and she agreed. I just feel numb, like zero emotions. I want to be present and feel the feels. My mental health has improved so much since returning to work. I know that I am always going to deal with driving anxiety, but that is something that I am just going to have to work on. I have an appointment to see my counselor next week too.

QOTD- No, no pajamas ever in public. I don't even leave the house without makeup on. I struggle to even wear leggings outside my home.

Food plan for today-

Josephs pita, 1 egg , 2 oz pepperino garlic ham

protein shake

Shredded pork, onion, jalepeno, green pepper, salsa

not sure on dinner

Have a great day everyone.

Melody P.
on 9/30/21 5:26 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm glad you're taking the steps to improve. Only you know you better than anyone.

Julia S.
on 9/30/21 3:09 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I weaned myself off of Zoloft for the same reason. Everything was just flat, I didn't feel anything. I cut the dose in half and then took one every other day and then just quit. I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms and now I'm so glad I did. I get the driving anxiety but I got through it and you can too. Take it easy on yourself and you'll be fine.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 9/30/21 5:01 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Big News, today. Despite my Wednesday comments, we got a reservation! Marilyn has continually been diligent about checking the French Laundry website, and when she looked yesterday, an outdoor table that could seat 8 was opened up. She called me in panic yesterday, because she had to commit for our whole group before the opportunity closed.

I told her "just book it and we will cancel if people change their minds." Unfortunately, it was non-refundable, which sent her back into a panic because she would need to put the whole costs for the party of seven on our credit card, and she was worried that people wouldn't like the outdoor table. Fortunately, she was able to get in touch with the other wives and went for it.

She is emotionally exhausted today, but on Monday my menu will be Thomas Keller. For what its worth, we think that they extended the seasonal outdoor table service because of the mild weather forecast.

I got through my busy day yesterday in good shape. Happy Hour is tonight and I am officially 5 years from retirement (at the most) at 5:00 EST.

QOTD: OK, have have I ever wore my Cookie Monster fleece in the car to get drive through coffee or drop the kids at school? Probs. But that is about the extent of it, nothing that would involve getting out of the car. Addidas sweatpants is a different story.

Breakfast: omlette

lunch: fish tacos

Dinner: Cabernet

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 9/30/21 5:28 am - Amarillo, TX

Even though I have no idea why that restaurant is so hard to get in to(I'm seriously out of touch) I'm so happy y'all were able to get reservations! Congrats!

Lisa91941
on 9/30/21 6:26 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Yay! Congrats! I want to see your entree choice AND the devious part of me wants to see your wine bill at the end of lunch (for the group, of course). Oh the stories I've heard....

Greateight
on 9/30/21 7:06 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Marilyn has a pool pre-meeting with the Sommelier and Concierge, which is a new source of stress.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 9/30/21 7:10 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Maybe you DO need to apply for that Black card? I'm really wishing I was on this trip! LOL.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Queen JB · 8 replies · 78 views
Recent Topics