What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Greateight
on 10/1/21 4:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Great picture! I haven't seen many photos of Daisy.

If you can get down 8 ounces each time, then after dinner, you might be 1% chicken.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 10/1/21 5:01 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Fri-yay! JB- definitely enjoy something self care related. Well tomorrow was supposed to be an OH meetup with Jim but I had to cancel. My hubby just has been dealing with some allergy/cold/bad air symptoms but we just didn't want to chance anything. His covid test was negative but he is supposed to take another one Sunday if still feeling blah. Next time, Jim!

QOTD: Mostly my bed but couch occasionally for a nap. I can sleep in the car once in awhile on a long drive.

TSS: 7 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Tri tip, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1435 Protein: 121 Carbs:130 Fat:53

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 10/1/21 5:18 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Happy Fri-Yay, all!

One more day until vacation. Its going to be a little busy today between work, gym, getting packed, picking Marilyn's Dad up from the airport, etc. I think that we need to leave at 5:00 AM to go to the airport. We get in about 11:30 and we will have lunch and drive up to Sonoma. We can't check into our house until 4:00, so we are going to meet-up in downtown Sonoma, ostensibly to go food shopping. We will see about that.

I think that Marilyn is meeting with the Concierge and Sommelier today to discuss the details of our dinner on Monday. It will make packing a little trickier because they require jackets, etc.

As Kelly pointed out, we won't be able to meet up, unfortunately. But we will make it work another time.

QOTD: I can doze off pretty easily, I'm sure that I will sleep part of the way on Saturday morning. When I was a teenager, I slept on the dock of a boat while it was in 3 foot swells. Woke up with quite a sunburn.

Breakfast: Sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: maybe fish tacos again

Dinner: Pot Roast

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 10/1/21 5:32 am - Warren, OH

Your vacation is going to be fabulous. I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures and that French Laundry meal.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 10/1/21 7:03 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Safe Travels Jim and Marilyn. Enjoy a wine for me.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 10/1/21 8:34 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I hope you have a fabulous trip!! Please share your favorite wineries and vintages. I may be able to find them where I am.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

catwoman7
on 10/1/21 5:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

Trip to Italy has been rebooked, and I'm actually happier with the rescheduled one than I was with the one that was supposed to be next week. I like the new apartment more, and the flights more (better times and layovers), and DH has agreed to stay in Naples for a couple of days after the Amalfi portion, to extend our time there a little. YAY! Now hopefully MIL will still reimburse us for what we lost because of the cancellation...

I'm going to go to Aqua Zumba this morning and will probably do weights sometime today. Hockey game with friends tonight. Meeting up with a new friend tomorrow. I "met" her on my bariatric clinic's FB page and we've been PM'ing for a couple of months - so this should be fun. Meeting up with another friend for coffee on Sunday.

QOTD: it's hard for me to sleep places other than my bed and other than typical sleeping times - but if I'm really exhausted, I can do it (cars, planes, and on the couch). Not very well, though.

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin protein shake

L: chickpea/miso sandwich with cucumber and tomato slices

AS: maybe yogurt and a skinny bagel with light cream cheese

D: if I have time before the game I'll make a meal kit a friend gave me yesterday (a Thai-inspired dish made with green beans, mango pieces, and mahi mahi). If not I'll find something and make the dish tomorrow night instead.

have a great day, everyone!

White Dove
on 10/1/21 5:39 am - Warren, OH

I had my COVID booster on Tuesday and tempted to go back to water aerobics. I did not do the indoor pools at all last winter. The club I was going to join last year was really beautiful. Unfortunately it ended up with a lot of COVID, so not joining was the right thing for me.

At least I am prepared for this winter with my Nordic Track recumbent bike and iFit subscription. I started shopping for that bike in September last year. They were so far behind they cancelled the order in December. I finally got it in February and it was another month before I could get someone to the house to assemble it.

This whole pandemic has been such a crazy experience.

catwoman7
on 10/1/21 5:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I was a little worried abou****er fitness classes, but our county has a really high vaccination rate, the classes are in the morning so most people appear to be in their 70s (with a handful in their 60s or 80s) - and the vac rate here is 95% for the 65+ crowd. Plus I wear a mask in the pool (even though the pool is exempted from the mandate) and try to stay as far away from the other people as possible. And I use the family locker room, which seems to never have anyone in it during the day, instead of the women's locker room. So I guess it's about as safe as it can be - but I do always have the COVID fear in the back of my mind.

White Dove
on 10/1/21 10:52 am - Warren, OH

The club I had planned to join attracted a lot of young people, hence the high COVID. Everyone I know personally who is over 65 already had the booster or has their appointment made.

I swam outside all summer and did not wear a mask. We don't allow noodles in the pool anymore unless it is your own. We used to keep a container for everyone to share. I feel safer with the booster, but still leery when around younger people.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views