What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

White Dove
on 10/1/21 5:27 am - Warren, OH

I used to get on a plane, fasten my seatbelt, go to sleep and wake up before landing. The sounds of the landing gear would wake me up.

I have fallen asleep in movies, watching TV, on car rides, in church, during long meetings, and in classes. When I was taking night classes, I would carry those little bottles of energy drops to add to water so I would stay awake.

I plan my meals to not eat carbs before a long class or meeting. Falling asleep when you don't want to is an embarrassing problem to have.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Want2beMe
on 10/1/21 5:55 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Good morning 1st of October! Love all the pictures posted. I was a huge donut eater so the koala one is hilarious.

Qotd: I can fall asleep on my recliner and bed, but thats about it. I have a hard time sleeping in a hotel, because there's nothing like my own bed.

B: scrambled egg

S1: yogurt

L: turkey wrap with lots of vegetables, strawberries

S2: fruit smoothie

S: meatloaf, Asparagus

S3: cheese cubes

Christina135
on 10/1/21 6:15 am, edited 10/1/21 12:08 am

Mernin, happy Friyay!

QOTD - I can fall asleep but not stay asleep pretty much anywhere. I wake up disoriented and cranky.

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - having lunch out with work bestie, thinking tofu bao with a side salad

Dinner - NO PLANS, flying by seat of my pants. Yesterday, we stopped at HEB, hubs got stuff for a baked potato, I got an Amy's frozen dinner. Was easy and quick!

I hope you all have a great day!

*edit - Picture below shows the BANE of my existence, and the one thing I cannot say no to. I hate that they include these in the snacks at work. I don't ever buy them for home, but if they are here...I will grab one!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

White Dove
on 10/1/21 10:54 am - Warren, OH

I rarely actually eat one, but love Hostess cupcakes.

Greateight
on 10/1/21 12:57 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

We had Hostess Power rankings a couple of weeks ago. Amy was outraged that I didn't include Devil Dogs in my top 5:

1) Cupcakes

2) Blueberry pies

3) Suzy Q's

4) Snowballs

5) Ring Dings

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 10/1/21 1:44 pm - Warren, OH

Your list is 100% correct, although I prefer their cherry pie. Hostess does not produce Devil Dogs. They are made by Drakes. Hostess calls theirs Suzy Q

Amy Liz
on 10/1/21 3:49 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Actually it was a little Debbie's power ranking, HELLO! Since you mentioned Hostess, I was outraged that you didn't mention Drakes cakes devil dogs!! There, I admit it!

Hostess?

1. Ho-Ho
  2. Ring dings
  3. cupcakes
  4. Suzi Q
  5. Pies - cherry

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 10/1/21 6:44 am, edited 9/30/21 11:50 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning and Happy October! I officially broke out my Halloween t shirts today. It's nice and cool this morning, but heading to high temps and high humidity. We are checking in at Carlsbad State beach today after work for a week. Love it by the water, but it's dry camping, so we use the campground showers a lot (blech) and SO MUCH DIRT. I carry one pair of shoes that I will change into the minute I get on the campsite so that I don't ruin my work and fun shoes.

Taking lunch to my girlfriend today -- first visit in 3 weeks because of a Covid scare they had. I'm excited to see her progress. other than that, it's work and then play. Jim, I got some new bitters so I am trying out a chocolate orange old fashioned tonight at the campfire.

QoTD: ANYWHERE. Been known to fall asleep in the dentist chair. But I'm a power napper. 5-10 minutes and my batteries are recharged and I'm back at it. Like Christina, staying asleep is the problem!

Menu:

B: hb egg, 1/3 c cottage cheese

L: not sure. I have leftovers for me. But may have a few bites of the 5 Guys cheeseburger and a couple fries that I am taking to my friend.

D: Korean bbq pork and lo mein

S: yogurt and 1/2 nectarine.

The hubs and I at our impromptu beachside lunch date last Monday. The weather dropped below 72 so I was thrilled to wear a sweater!!!

And an Ant hill at my Dad's property. You can't believe how big this thing is!!!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 10/1/21 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers.

We all made it to Friday so this is a good thing. However my new shoes are not proving to be as good as my last pair. I got them on Zappos and I am sending them back. The right one is bigger than the left and the tongue is digging in my ankle. So disappointed because now my weekend will consist of a trip to Fleet Feet and praying they have my size in stock. Other than that just some estate sales and church so not much planned. I am sure there are a few fall festivals we will hit as well. I did book some time off from work to use up some of they days I have left or loose them. So next week should be a short one if all goes as planned. I may have to bail if my new customer ends up being more problematic than they need to be.

QOTD: Usually not. I can fall asleep in the chair watching TV or in my bed but not anywhere else. I even have a hard time sleeping on a plane. I used to sleep well when flying but DH is a bad flyer and he keeps me awake.

Accountability: I did well at the pot luck. I only had a couple crumbs of pumpkin cheesecake.

TSS: 3 years 9 Months 1 days: 139.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake and fruit bowl,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L. Prime rib meatballs and Snack Select

D: TBD it's Food truck Friday

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done).

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 10/1/21 8:29 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Bummer about the shoes!! I've always wondered if Zappos are somehow 2nd's to actual running store stock. Good luck at Fleet Feet.

If mine don't feel better for next week for workouts, I'm retiring them to walking only (they are fine for that) and finding another pair for workouts.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?