What's on your Monday Menu?

Emiepie
on 10/4/21 12:40 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your day gets better!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 10/4/21 6:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Glad to hear yours was good QJF, you deserved it. This will be a 4 day weekend for me. I am going to get some minor surgery on Friday. I have an abscess that needs taken care of and while she is at it I will have a couple moles removed. Then after that I will take MOM and DH and will get our Flu Shots. Mom was not sick last year for the holidays. I believe the flu shot prevented that but also being in lock down probably did hurt either. We have a family New Years Eve Party my Cousin is holding at his event venue so I am banking on her not being sick and being able to enjoy the night out. I also found out she only has one of the 2 shingles vaccines so will get the second does in her arm on Friday as well.

I saw a sign on a building this weekend and I loved the message " There is a shortage of workers. Please be kind to the one who showed up."

QOTD: Very rarely do I send stuff back, but I can not say it has never happened. But good for your mom sticking up for what's wrong.

Accountability: I was very diligent and stuck to lots of dense protein.

TSS: 3 years 9 Months 23 days: 137.4 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake and fruit bowl,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L. meatballs and Snack Select

D: Mississippi Pot roast and veggies

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 10/4/21 7:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I'm so happy to hear you had a well deserved, great weekend JB! I had a lovely weekend as well. I wasn't able to swim due to a migraine. I couldn't find my perfect goggles anyway so now I need to get a new pair, BOO. It's so hard to find a good pair that I'm not constantly fussing with the fit, seal or fog. Anyway, that was a bummer not to swim I was looking forward to that all week. My other suit in the right size was delivered on Friday - I was stoked. Oh well - next week. We had a lovely time with My son and his girlfriend yesterday. She brought us her homemade chile and chips - so good! Rob BBQ'd burgers and stuffed jalapenos and we watched the big game last night - it wasn't quite like I imagined but it was nice having the Pats and Brady together in Foxborough - even though it was awkward.

QOTD - Nope. I worked in a restaurant in my 20's and the cooks would be so offended if anyone sent anything back. I always imagined them doing something sketchy to the food, so nope.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 10/4/21 7:53 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!! I love waking up to the sound of crashing surf. It's my last morning to enjoy it as tomorrow I will be leaving well before dawn for work. We rode our bikes a good bit yesterday and I read almost an entire book. (Northern Spy, anyone else reading it?). And we let family friends stay at our house Saturday and their dog broke our front window. Dog is fine, thankfully. But my heart just sunk with the news. It's original glass to the house, and wavy, and I don't know that we can replace it with the same. That would be custom work and probably cost prohibitive. We love these windows and they are just part of the charm of the house. But you can't go back in time so I'm working on being at peace with whatever we find as a resolution. The friends were and are mortified, of course.

QoTD: I will and I have, but it has to be a pretty big issue for me to do it. Both my kids have service industry backgrounds and they don't hesitate for a real infraction. But we never ask for anything to be credited, just replaced.

Menu is still weird as we are so unprepared on this trip. I might have my leftover chicken tender for breakfast, no idea about lunch and maybe a Salisbury steak for dinner.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Want2beMe
on 10/4/21 3:34 pm
VSG on 08/17/20

Would love to hear the sound! I've never seen an ocean and it's on my bucket list. I've been to a couple of small nearby lakes, but I don't travel much.

Greateight
on 10/4/21 7:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

it's been quite warm in Sonoma, so we have been able to swim. The water temperature is 74, so it takes a little bit to get used to.

We have this fruit tree in our backyard called a Bhudda's Hand. Has anyone ever eaten that? I've been told it tastes like a lemon.

Lisa, we test drove Girl and the Fig for you yesterday. Pol Roger and Quiche Lorraine for brunch.

I will report back tomorrow about our dinner tonight.

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Partlypollyanna
on 10/4/21 10:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Afternoon everyone! Sitting at the airport ready to go home. I had to drive 30 miles this morning before I found an open coffee shop so I am Enjoying coffee and people watching. Had a really good weekend, took lots of nature pix, met fun new people and great music was had. I did not damage the southern biscuit supply as much as I had planned, just got too busy!

qotd - I don't usually. My mother is one of this loud cause a scene individuals and I just don't. In fact, I'm now twitching just thinking about some of the displays she's put on.

Menu is a bit up in the air, I have a granola bar (I didn't know kodiak made high protein granola bars), coffee and not sure what else.

Have a great rest of your day.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Julia S.
on 10/4/21 10:35 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Rarely it makes me uncomfortable, but my roommate will make sure that things are right.

The whole mortgage thing was falling apart on Friday, the original guy said it would be 30-60 days or as much as 90 days to get the conventional approval from the developer. I really don't understand but needless to say I was not looking forward to living in my car with my cat. I'm flying home this weekend to bring him back. So the mortgage guy passed me to one of his competitors who believes he can get this closed before the 18th which is my last day in the condo rental.

He was amazing, he listened to me and instead of doing a conventional loan I'm going to get a VA loan. Which is what I wanted all along, it will save me 3/4% in interest and I won't have to pay mortgage insurance which was going to cost me $100 a month. I wasn't aware of the mortgage insurance until he told me. I also won't have to put so much money down, I can save out money to pay for my moving expenses so I won't have to dip into my IRA. For some reason the original guy thought that a VA loan would take too long. That has never been an issue in the past. So unfortunately I need another appraisal but keep your fingers crossed I will close before I have to move out of here. I also talked to the rental place and I can stay here for a couple of additional days if I need to.

I am so relieved, this will probably sound crazy but I didn't even know what the closing costs were going to be. I won't have to pay out of pocket on the VA loan, so I should be good. Also my payment will be about $300 less per month. I should have asked more questions and received the answers before I proceeded, but it was all such a rush... Entirely my fault for not asking the right questions or getting an estimate up front.

I'm hopeful this will all come together. With all of this going on my pouch has been not happy, pain and nausea. But I'm feeling better today.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Emiepie
on 10/4/21 7:07 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, I hope it all goes well and things close out nice and smooth.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 139 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
Recent Topics