What's on your Saturday menu?

catwoman7
on 10/9/21 7:38 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I usually fall asleep sometime between 11:00 pm and 1:00 am and am usually up around 6:00 or 7:00 am. The cats make sure of that!

Lisa91941
on 10/9/21 8:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from a freshly rained on and clean San Diego. It's bright and sunny out. Hope it stays a beautiful day. We have lots of outdoor things to do today. I just finished cleaning up the yard from the dogs. The brand new hose reel we just mounted had a major blow out and is clearly destroyed. That has to go back. We are going to an ash scattering at sea followed by a "Pirate Party for Doug". A dear friend who passed in December, and well, Covid. So the event is today. We'll pop into the party for a short bit. But I'm not wearing a costume. Not my thing. I did promise to toss around a "me hearty" and a "matey" and possibly an "Arrrgghh!", but that's the full extent of costuming you are going to get from me. Then meeting neighbors for apps on their deck. My fun dinner plans last night got cancelled. My friend is sick, and no one wants to take chances right now. The only real negative was that I did not have a dinner plan, and I heated up some Banquet frozen fried chicken. Pretty sure there was no chicken on my breast piece. All coating. My tummy was not happy.

QoTD: Monday night thru Friday morning, bed at 9 pm, up at 5 am. Weekends, I might make it to ten pm, and am up around 6 am. Clearly no longer a night person. 40 years of work has trained me well.

Menu today is going to be weird again. I'm starting with RGF breakfast sandwich and winging it from there. I do have some chicken I need to use up cooking right now in the oven, so at least I'll have some good choices these next few days!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 10/9/21 12:01 pm - Amarillo, TX

I just got back from the the hospital. After posting this post it felt like my head EXPLODED. I started throwing up and the pain was the worst I've ever felt. EVER.

they did a blood patch on my back where they did the injection yesterday. 4 sticks total and a lot of laying down I'm finally home.

yuck.

White Dove
on 10/9/21 5:08 pm - Warren, OH

I am so sorry.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/21 8:45 pm, edited 10/9/21 2:31 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

You?re a trooper kiddo (((())))) .

I wish I could take some of this discomfort from you but in the long run ... you?re gonna end up pain free and long - living .

You?re going down the right path and I KNOW there?s happiness at the end .... I?ve witnessed it . Just keep hanging on Ms Melody!

I haven?t eaten for another few days ... not cool . Please don?t ask about details but I might marry my much younger boyfriend tomorrow .... at least that?s what he wants . He even asked my Dad for my hand lol ! And then he calls me a ***** on wheels ... and says why do men love *****es ay ay jaj jaj ... wait till I have to admit my age ! Second marriage....three kidz ... two tiny monkeys of mine and a school age boy of his ... scary

I?m already driving four to a lap ( two diapered babies and two Persian cats that constantly try to lie where the brakes are ) .... now I?ll have to add a half - grown ( maybe hateful) boy and a demanding HUSBAND ???!! I must be NUTZ !

I literally ate nothing today but about three cups of fat free milk . I?m getting worried about myself health wise honestly. Wanted to go to the store to buy food but didn?t have the energy. Funny ... I look pretty but feel really weak and dizzy.

White Dove
on 10/10/21 10:49 am - Warren, OH

I do pray that you will get help with your problems.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/21 2:47 am, edited 10/10/21 10:54 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Things are better.... I managed to eat some Chinese food ( though I throw out 3/4 of a lunch special or more ) and drank milk and feel a lot better. Also ate more greasy salad lol and a few potato stix .

I actually don?t like this kind of starving life ... what?s the point in the end ... to look good in a bikini with a giant head and a facelift? GROSS!!!

my boyfriend ( who flies around the world making great munny) says to look into online law school... that he?ll pay for it if I can find one .

Also turns out he?s still married... he never actually got a declaration of divorce . I wasn?t about to marry a guy I?ve spent less than ten hours in person with anyway ... but bigamy ?!! Holy cow!

Just in case anyone doesn't think I'm absolutely nuts ... the idea of getting married was to protect the kidz . He's not totally crazy either.... but it seemed like a risk worth taking and also undo able if we don't get along .. except it can't be done ! Aj jaj jaj

purchased fat free sour cream and French onion dip mix to make dip ... chicken and ham cold cuts ... fat free cottage cheese fresh mozzarella and olive bread and about a gallon of fresh fat free milk and half- sugar orange juice . SOMETHING is gonna go down ( and stay down) .. hopefully.

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/21 5:46 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I NEVER in a thousand years imagined I'd have a problem eating.... all my life I wolfed down food ... but I don't know if you guyz who've hung around here remember.... but there was this very nice lady ... I think her name was Delilah .... she was married to a crippled professional monster truck driver and her avatar was her back with a tattoo.

When she told me years ago that she couldn't eat I honestly didn't really believe her .And I know she ended up getting some kind of surgery to fix the issue . Is anyone now in touch with her ? Please ask her to reach out to me ... ty . We were Facebook friends for a minute but it's so many years ago I don't even know how to search ....

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 31 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?