What's on your Monday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 11/1/21 5:18 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

My mammogram also said breasts mostly fat tissue. I was like "that's embarrassing" who knew it was a good thing!

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Julia S.
on 11/1/21 10:18 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I put the bowl of candy out hoping it would last all night and I wouldn't have to answer the door. It was about half full at a little after 8 when I brought it in. Unfortunately I like most of the candies so I'm going to try not to eat too many.

It was a good weekend both of my teams won. Go Ducks, and the limping along Seahawks. But it always puts me in a better mood. On Saturday I got up early and did my 3 mile walk along the beach path, and then hung my clothes out and then watched the Ducks. The rest of the day was pretty much a loss, too much TV but at least I got my walk in.

Sunday I got some more organization done, I can now walk into my sewing room and move around, I still have a ton to do but at least I don't trip over things and have it more organized. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have brought my saddles with me, but it was just one thing I couldn't give up. I have a Stubben Portos II (close contact) and a Keiffer Dressage saddle. I bought the Stubben new around 1980 and it's worth more now than I paid for it. I feel like I had to give up so much, that this was one thing that I just couldn't let go of.

I have so much work to do, I need to get to it.

Have a great day everyone! So glad to hear everyone survived the storm, take care.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

lmfontana4
on 11/1/21 5:37 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello and Happy Laye Monday

Saturday I took DS to fast karts for some mom-son time. He throughly beat me in the race but it was fun. He wants to go again. We had plans (the whole family) to go to dinner on Saturday evening. I had asked to go to a specific steak place so had planned an earlier dinner (4:30) knowing this place was always busy and doesn't take reservations. Then DH decided he and DS needed to go for a workout at 3. Ugh of course the wait time at the restaurant was 1.5 hours by the time we got to the restaurant at 5:30. I opted not to stay there to wait didn't get my steak. I was not a happy camper. Oh well another time.

DD and I were suppose to do a Halloween 5k. Unfortunately when I signed up for the Halloween Hustle I accidentally signed up for the one In Illinois not the one in my area (Washington). That was a bummer. Sunday I met up with a group of modern board game enthusiasts to meet new people and play some new board games. It was a good turnout and I had fun. For exercise I decided to mow the lawn that had leaves from 4 trees covering it. We like to use the mower to "vacuum" the leaves. We had let the lawn grow a little long then with the leaves it required frequent emptying of the bag so it was a little time consuming but good activity. I had a good weekend.

QOTD: we carved pumpkins and handed out candy. We had 2 big Costco bags and were done by 7:30. I had 2 plain m&m snack bags added to my 100 calorie popcorn. This was planned though. I also love Almond Joy but made a conscious decision not to have anything but the m&ms.

B: triple zero Greek yogurt with collagen added, cold brew with caramel drizzle half n half

L: chicken and Leek Pho

s: protein drink

D: oven fried chicken

s: 100 calorie bag popcorn

E: 30 min walk 30 min yoga

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 366 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 309 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 309 views