What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 11/3/21 4:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning JB and everyone.

I can't begin to describe the amount of pain I'm in. It's just really bad. I'd go to the ER if I knew they'd do anything...or COULD do anything. I'm just so tired of this. This winter is going to be hard.

Nothing big planned for the day. I'm hoping I can stay home a bit more. I have an appointment with my new case manager over the phone this morning. Then we'll be taking the fruitcakes over to my aunt and uncle's house. My mom wants to go to the police station to report formally the neighbor. I'm hoping I can talk her into doing it tomorrow. They cooked some more drugs last night.

QOTD: Cat videos and random funny videos. I saw this one last night of what birds would be like with arms. It's totally stupid but I laughed out loud.

B: chicken sausage, GF slice of toast, 1 tsp butter and coffee

L: chicken, bbq sauce, protein puffs and maybe a chai tea

D: ???

S: 1 tbs espresso chocolate chips with 2 slices of dried orange and ???

Melody P.
on 11/3/21 5:48 am - Amarillo, TX

One of the birds with hands videos...it's a rabbit hole,

Birds with Hands

Melody P.
on 11/3/21 5:51 am - Amarillo, TX

And Another ...the first one I saw on FB

Maddymoe2
on 11/3/21 6:25 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Melody,

I am so sorry that you are dealing with horrible neighbors. Please be safe!

Amy Liz
on 11/3/21 8:16 am
RNY on 11/21/16

If I had a neighbor actively cooking next to me that I could smell it at my house, I'd be on the phone to the police right then. Stay safe.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 11/3/21 4:42 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Wednesday! We're half way through the week!

QOTD - I've been having a lot of laugh or cry moments at the whole Zombie JFK Jr theory, as well as some of the chaos of bringing together two giant organizations at work.

I'm headed to the office in a few for some meetings and the delayed Thai lunch with a co worker from a few weeks ago so excited about that!

menu today will be

Coffee plus half and half X 3

Ozery round with PB

Coconut chicken soup and/or maybe a dumpling or chicken spring roll

not sure about dinner, might depend if lunch is and/or, lol

Have a great day everyone!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 11/3/21 5:19 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- good luck with the "crucial conversation" today. I never have looked forward to them.

QOTD: John always makes me laugh, so things he shares with me.

TSS: 7 years 2 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Tuna packet, baby carrots, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and yogurt

D: Shredded pork, broccoli with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1374 Protein:127 Carbs: 101 Fat:43

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Mkess
on 11/3/21 5:33 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Morn' all and Happy Hump Day!

Today is crunch time for me. I have a paper due today that I've been procrastinating on. I took advantage of the time at home during Covid to go back to school.

QOTD: I laugh at the stupidest things but nothing is coming to mind. Monkeys and juvenile humor are right up my alley.

Yesterday's meals:

B: Oikos strawberry yogurt & banana

L: 2 chicken skewers

D: Chocolate Peanut Butter PP

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Lisa91941
on 11/3/21 6:26 am, edited 11/2/21 11:26 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Had a lovely evening celebrating the hubs birthday -- and did not even need to go off the rails to do so. Well, except for the BIG tablespoon of garlic butter we watched them plop on each of our entrees during the final sear. Boy it was so good, and I have at least two more meals of it. Maybe three. Nothing on the agenda except work today.

QoTD: I laugh a lot. My dogs make me laugh and the grand kids make me laugh and my son in law cracks me up at work with his dark humor. I laughed out loud at the lady who told me only 15% of the people are actually getting a vaccine. The rest of us are getting saline water, because they don't want us all to die of the vaccine at the same time.

I've got a newish employee who's picture might be in the dictionary next to the definition of the word Passive-Aggressive. I'm trying to stay out of it and let my son in law make the decisions and handle it, but I actually have a visceral reaction now when she comes in my office. Yesterday, she came in to tell me that she was sent to tell me I am not doing something correctly. I sort of blinked at her and said oh, ok. Got it. Mind you, I am her ultimate boss here. When I asked the managers who thought is was a good idea to have her come tell me I was doing something wrong, they all blanched and said NO ONE! So she took this on herself. I am just trying to take a breath and count down the now less than 5 months until retirement day. Taking the short timers attitude road. Or as I prefer to call it, Senioritis.

Food for the day:

B: left over gyros meat, grilled veggies

L: left over shrimp and chicken breast bites, veggies (with known load of garlic butter!)

D: stuffed bell pepper 1/2. Salad

S: 1 oz beef jerky, 8 Parmesan Whisps

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 11/3/21 6:51 am - Amarillo, TX

Ohhhhh that's ruffle ALL my feathers! Yikes!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 524 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics