What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/5/21 8:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

hahahah, on the 13 in 1...tinfoil and eyedrops, ol

I would like to be one of my friends cats or dogs, they have the life!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

cheapskate
on 11/5/21 9:14 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Ok! So I added a photo but MAYBE they are huge and now everything is underlined....work in progress. One is new grandbaby the other is Hazel, my steadfast companion.

I am around...reading not posting because work is crazed but I took a couple minutes today. Been a rough couple of weeks. this time of year is tough for me. Eating has not been good, reminded me why I used to weigh 400 pounds but getting myself in check.

Having trouble with my long term covid, have decided Im not waiting for my eyesite to "correct itself" its been a year and i just wnat to see so made an eye appointment.

havent had anything but coffee today. Have to drive a good ways for an errand so Im thinking of taking a low carb bun and putting a mcdonalds burger in it. Dont do that very often but its an easy thing to do while I drive.

QOTD: COFFEE MAKER!!!!! We have a convection oven so dont own an air fryer Husband does love his indoor electric grill.

Partlypollyanna
on 11/5/21 12:28 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh, both are such cuties!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 11/5/21 12:35 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

BABBIES!!!!! I LOVE THEM. CUTER THAN A FROG WITH A HAT.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/5/21 6:33 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Such cuteness!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 11/5/21 9:23 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- My Espresso machine, followed by the air fryer and sandwich griller. I have the Cuisinart one it looks like a toaster oven but does a great job, it was expensive but I would recommend it for an air fryer.

OK I should have read the reviews on the bookcase, it was a total piece of crap and it wouldn't have held any books it was so unstable and wobbly. Thank God for Amazon they returned it without me having to send it back. I asked them if they really wanted me to ship it from Hawaii? The woman I talked to was great and had me laughing by the end. I was so frustrated I won't even tell you what I was screaming at the bookcase. It made me happy to throw it in the dumpster...

I'm going to try to get my roommate to go to Ikea and buy the bookcase I want and have it shipped to me. I didn't bring one because I thought it would take up too much room and didn't know what I would want here. Well now if nothing else I wish I had bought one and left it in the box and sent it with my furniture. So now I know better. Still waiting on the screws for my desk...

I'm jealous of you guys going to TJ's there aren't any here, also no Dollar Tree which is probably my favorite store for some things.

I have a dermatologist appointment today at 12, finally having the basal cell carcinoma removed. I couldn't get in before I left. Now I need to find a dentist, I love my dentist he's a character and Seahawks fan so we talked football. OK I'm totally shocked that Oregon ended up in the number 4 spot for the CFP we'll see how it goes. Good for me that since they are in the rankings they televise them nationally so I can see the games from here.

Have a great day everyone! Chrissy I'm so impressed with you! Jim good luck and let us know how you did.

No Pics trust me no one would want to see the chaos that I'm living in at the moment.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 11/5/21 12:38 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

THANKS JULIA GREATLY APPRICIATED!!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

lmfontana4
on 11/5/21 12:13 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Happy Friday Everyone,

JBQ I hope your surgery goes smoothly. The story about the prinicpal is shocking. I wonder what will happen to the kid. I hate to see someone screw-up their life (and the principals) at such a young age.

The last 2 days I have been struggling with motivation to workout. I did make myself, I don't want to get in the habit of not doing it because I am feeling sluggish/tired. I will admit I do feel better after it is done. Not much planned for the weekend, will probably try to get the fall yard work completed. I should have thought about those leaves falling when I planted all those trees 15 years ago! I will try to get my nature walk in this weekend since I haven't done it for a couple of weeks in a row. Otherwise, the weekend is flexible.

QOTD: I would venture to say either the microwave (to reheat meals that I had prepared ahead of time), the oven, or stovetop. I do like my instapot that I use as a crockpot...

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, cold brew caramel drizzle and half n half

L: 1 chicken skewer, lettuce, 1/2 xtreme wellness wrap with Franks wing sauce

S: Choc PP

D: maybe more chicken skewers or a soup

S: 100 cal bag kettle corn

E: 30 min walk, 30 min yoga....I need to start weights again

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 112 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?