What's on your Wednesday menu RNY'ers?

White Dove
on 11/10/21 7:57 am - Warren, OH

I would find a pair of crocs with heels and just use them for the beach part.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 11/10/21 1:30 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

cool - didn't know they made those!

lmfontana4
on 11/10/21 7:36 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

You are so funny "savage surfer". Definitely go barefoot.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Christina135
on 11/10/21 6:24 am

Mernin Errybody!

QOTD - not really. I think this year, job change, taking care of mom, surviving has just taken over everything. And that's ok!

Breakfast - coffee.

Lunch - spinach salad and veggie pizza

Dinner - Air-fried tofu, salad, and some pasta

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 11/10/21 6:37 am, edited 11/10/21 5:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have my six-week weigh-in on the In Body scale at the gym today. Of course, I'm feeling like bloat city and am up 2 lbs this morning. Not that the fitness guy will care and may not even notice (what's 2 lbs? (unless, of course, it's YOU)), but I feel like crap. Ugh. Must have overdone it on salt or fiber yesterday. Anyway, I'm hoping I've gained more muscle in the past six weeks. I've been really good about my twice-a-week weight training...plus I've done a lot of biking (so i should have gained some lower body muscle from that, too..). We'll see.

my brother is arriving either late tonight or mid-day tomorrow. He's driving up from NC. He's registered for the Madison marathon that takes place this weekend. It'll be in the high 30s and there's a chance of snow. Ugh. I can't believe they scheduled a marathon in Wisconsin in November. Plus he just did the Raleigh marathon last weekend. I have no idea what he's thinking. Anyway, between him being here, plus a luncheon tomorrow, and one of my film discussion groups over lunch on Friday, it's another food minefield the next few days. Double ugh.

QOTD: Just making more pumpkin "things" (protein shakes and protein muffins...and pumpkin yogurt, too) - and going to hockey games...if any of that counts!

B: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: may skip it since I'll be having a late breakfast and then I'll be at the gym for awhile

L: chickpea/miso sandwich with tomato and cucumber slices

AS: protein shake - and probably Greek yogurt with pomegranate seeds at some point

D: I have "spicy plant-based nuggets" written down, but who knows. I may have a veggie burger instead. And vegetables for sure.

have a great day, everyone!

Teenie
on 11/10/21 6:44 am, edited 11/9/21 11:07 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jim and Menuers.

I was surprised to see you post first this morning Jim. Hope are Queen is well and has just decided to sleep in on her day off.

Another thing that surprised me was that KalesD was release from Bariatric care just after 1 year. I know I do a yearly follow up and I read most of us do. They say the Primary Care Physician does not test for the same things in my bariatric bloodwork that will make sure my vitamin levels are adequate. I also like going because I feel accountable to the scale.

I concur with Jim on the week going fast and slow. I think it is the time change that is making that way. I want to sleep early, wake up early. I hope my body catches up to time soon.

QOTD: We did go to a Halloween Party and we had a bonfire a couple weeks ago.

Accountability: Pizzelles w/pumpkin spiced whipped cream and some cottage cheese.

TSS: 3 years 10 Months 30 days: 139.6LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Oikos triple zero blueberry Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L.2 Jimmy Dean Eggwhich and roasted vegies and snack select

D: MY strip and roasted vegies.

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 11/10/21 7:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yesterday was a huge day. We walked, strolled, skipped and ran almost 14 miles through Disneyland and back and forth to take care of the dogs. We were both so tired at the end of the day! We had a great time and super relaxing. I know Disney doesn't seem relaxing, but when you don't have kids to chase it's a whole different kind of day. I made excellent choices on food until dinner and then I had a little splurge. Whi*****luded,what else, an Old Fashioned and a glass of wine. Today is spa day. Mineral waters, hot springs, mud bath, massage. My body will be thankful for it after what I put in through yesterday and plan to do again tomorrow and Saturday.

QoTD: Does "candle season" count? We have lots of candles but don't light them in warm weather. So it's really nice when I get home and the hubs has all the candles lit for me and the house has that nice toasty glow.

menu today is questionable.

I have a Barebar for breakfast. Lunch is on site and supposed to be healthy and spa like, but it comes with a glass of wine...so do they cancel each other out? Dinner depends. I have great things to cook here in the RV. Hopefully we'll come back and do that. But vacation mode is hard to shake and I don't know what will be calling my name at the end of the day.
Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 11/10/21 7:47 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ I agree - fast and slow week, Jim. Yesterday, it rained all day and I was happy to work from home. My treadmill delivered/assembled. OMG - I am in love. I was just getting it set up ended up walking the Egyptian pyramid's in my house slippers - I got sucked in and didn't even realize where I was. I am in awe. I can't wait to go to all the places. Ended up making chicken and dumplings for dinner, a perfect rainy day comfort food.

Today, I am working a half day then off to the endodontist for a root canal redo. If I am feeling okay, I want to get on the treadmill later. I'm off tomorrow and Friday. It's supposed to be hot all week like 80's so I will swim those days. And treadmill, I dreamt about it all night!

QOTD - We watch a ton of football, decorated for Halloween, carved pumpkins and baked seeds. Rob is ready to decorate for Christmas and I'm saying no, after thanksgiving!

B-coffee, egg bites

l-RG steak burrito bowl

d-Chicken and (a tiny) dumpling

s-jerky, almonds, protein puffs

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Greateight
on 11/10/21 9:40 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Sounds like you and Rob win fall!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 11/10/21 10:12 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yay! It's Rob most favorite time of year! Oh, and we've PSL'd many, many times.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 382 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 274 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?