What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 11/13/21 5:00 am - Amarillo, TX

Boy do I feel that one!

Good mornin everyone...hope that you're all doing well.

Nothing much planned for the day. We need to pick up my mom's prescriptions at Walmart. We will continue to put up Christmas stuff I guess.

I'm not feeling particularly well but that's nothing new. I need to find a few cookie recipes. My nieces and nephew really want me to make cookies. I am thinking chocolate chip and oatmeal. I don't want to do something extra special as they'll shovel them in no matter LOL. I also found some pumpkin spice chips on clearance so I might figure something out with them...they'd be good in the oatmeal. Off to look at Pinterest! Down the rabbit hole!

QOTD: what piece of clothing or blanket type thing that makes you feel "better"?

My mom got me an early Christmas present, a heated blanket. I've had one before but it was way to big for my current bed. I doubled the new one up and put it under my bottom sheet at the foot of my bed. It's made me feel a tad bit more comfortable. I have to be careful to not let my stimulator be against it so it just hits about mid thigh down. I love it.

B: 1/2 an apple spice muffin and coffee

the rest is terribly unplanned.

catwoman7
on 11/13/21 6:20 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

not sure what's on the agenda for today other that it sounds like there'll be some kind of family get-together for dinner tonight. I was going to go to Zumba at my gym at 9:00 this morning, but DH wants to run some errands so I may participate in the class virtually instead - then I can "leave" a few minutes early without being noticed (not that it would matter that much even if I was there in person - but I like being inconspicuous). Other than that...????

QOTD: well, this didn't occur to me at first, but I think this night shirt I bought about 40 years ago (which I couldn't wear for about 20 years because of my weight). Lately, with it getting dark so early, I change into it after dinner unless we're going somewhere in the evening (which is rare....)

B: skyr with pomegranate seeds. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: leftover chicken shawarma & hummus on 1/2 a pita

AS: either a protein muffin or some Greek yogurt & a skinny bagel

D: not sure since it sounds like we're going out somewhere

have a great day, everyone!

KalesD
on 11/13/21 7:11 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

Surprise! I'm working this weekend.. so I'm currently on my first break.. so far so good.

QOTD: I love my heating pad

b: fairlife latte, oatmeal, protein powder and some PB

S: upside down egg white 'pizza' with salsa

l: Costco chicken skewer and salad

Nothing else planned yet.. my 5am brain can only handle so much

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 206 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 478 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 397 views
Recent Topics