Whats on your Wednesday Menu?

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/17/21 10:36 am

Check home depot for window- doors film, textured, textured wall paper. Another way is to use nice fabric. It doesn't need to be expensive and you can attach it using Velcro, then change once you get bored with it, or take it down for washing.

Another and final idea is window panels, or even nice shower curtain. Glue it or attach with Velcro.

Another way is to make a paint, glue like pains and paint the mirrors in random pattern. You can use any type of technic.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Christina135
on 11/17/21 9:30 am

Mernin' errybody. Late post for me, had to take my mom to PT today. She had a complete knee replacement two weeks ago. YEEOUCH!

QOTD - thankfully no, but, I love my HEB!

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water it is

Lunch - looking for something veggie, something salady! Out with the hubs

Dinner - probably a tofu scramble, on corn with vegan cheese. Feeling it's time to get back to it and get these 10 lbs off.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

lmfontana4
on 11/17/21 12:49 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

It's Hump Day!

I have been dealing with head hunger again. I am resisting giving in but wi**** was easier. I worry about the long-haul of maintenance.

QOTD: I currently drive a 2004 Crown Victoria (it is paid for and is our second vehicle), last week my husband was driving it and had some issues with the transmission. We decided it was time for a newer second car, so I have been looking at 2022 vehicles and there is definitely a supply chain issue. The vehicles have either been already spoken for, can't find the make/model that I am interested in, you can order but have to wait an indefinite amount of time, or the price is jacked up due to the supply-demand incongruence. They claim it is due to a microchip shortage. I have also notices some bare spots on the grocery shelves, slower than normal "Prime" delivery times. There has also been a cost increase in food, staples, and products.

B: Triple zero greek yogurt with collagen added, cold brew with caramel drizzle, half n half

L: 1/3 c sesame chicken, 1/3 c riced cauliflower

S: spicy dill pickles, chocolate pp

D: oven fried tilapia

S: 100 cal bag kettle corn

E: 30 min walk, 30 min yoga

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

cheapskate
on 11/17/21 2:01 pm
RNY on 03/30/15

I work in manufacturing that involves vehicles and it is truly a microchip that costs maybe $1 that is holding them up. It's ridiculous!!! Our manufacturers are already telling us they aren't taking orders until Q1 of 2023...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 524 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics