Yesterday's food and today's plan

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/21 6:13 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Though I still can't understand why I'm possibly being moderated ( except to give the moderator a job) .... yesterday I drank about a half a gallon of fat free milk .... some apple cider and ate a veggie egg roll . Tried to also eat soup but didn't work .

Today I'll try to do better... lowfat peppered braided cheese .... spinach in strudel dough....

Member Services
on 11/17/21 8:16 am - Irvine, CA

It has been explained to you why your account is on moderation, each notice is posted publicly since we are unable to notify you via email (which is our normal routine), due to your email bouncing back as an invalid address.

Update your email address to a viable one and we can remove the moderation. This is your third public notice. Continuation of your comments as to why you are being moderated and blaming OH staff for this when it has been conveyed numerous times to you will result in the removal of your account indefinitely.

Member Services,

ObesityHelp

Member Services
on 11/20/21 7:21 am - Irvine, CA

I have withheld your last post since you included personal information in it. We cannot update your email address, you have to go to settings under your dashboard. Click on CONTACT to update your email from that location.

Under Settings, you will see three headings like the ones below. Three on top, three on the bottom.

GENERAL MESSAGE BOARD HEALTH TRACKER

BASIC MANAGE CONTACT

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/21 8:05 am
RNY on 01/01/14

First of all My email hasn't changed like Ever... maybe once since I had surgery. I open dashboard and all I get is friends ... groups ... no other options .

Member Services
on 11/25/21 1:43 pm - Irvine, CA

Follow the directions outlined above. You might also try clicking on the hyperlink in those directions above for CONTACT it could lead you to the location within your dashboard to update your email address.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 350 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 395 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics