What's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 11/18/21 6:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Buh bye two pounds!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 11/18/21 6:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Foggy and cool here this morning. In a sweater. I love that! Oh man my gastritis is just killing me. The flip side of that is I am not managing to eat much, so my vacation weight has gone bye bye. Made it up to 750 calories yesterday.

I have a teams meeting at 7 am and then I expect the day to blow up after that. Not QJB blow up, just day flies by blow up. And I do love that.

QoTD: I also am blessed with a super support group and loving family and friends. But if I have to pick, I have to go with my Dad. I told him a couple years ago that I accidently cut some one off on the freeway exit due to a blind spot I had in that car, and the person effectively went up the embankment to avoid a crash. His response was " well, he should have been paying better attention and left you more space to maneuver". I can do no wrong in his eyes.

menu:

B: hb egg, 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: either last left over slice of meatloaf and cauliflower au gratin, or leftover chicken fajita meat and veggies. My stomach seems to be able to tolerate both of these right now.

D: unknown. Going to a friends for dinner and spending the evening playing with their one year old, Eliza. I bought her a fun interactive book so I am going to be doing lots of duck quacks, elephant roars, pig oinks. And loving every minute. They know I am protein forward, so they will have something appropriate. But they'll be shocked when I pass on the glass of wine. Damn stomach.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 11/18/21 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Queen JB you sound like your in a way better place than you were yesterday and like someone said I hope something happens and that other job you interviewed for opens up. You deserve better than what you got. Also I was curious how the recovery of that teacher who was beaten is coming along.

OK Two days of busy since my work Husband is off. So I need to be quick here and pray i get back to read later . But I got to say this. This morning when I woke God gave me a beautiful day to run. It was 61° I wore shorts and a tee shirt. It is now 45° and rainy and super windy in a matter of 3 hours. That is Pittsburgh weather for ya.

QOTD: First and foremost I have a cousin who is just over the moon with my weight and running success and he is not afraid to show it. He gave me a trophy at our Family picnic just to say how proud he was of all of my accomplishments. It was very flattering. But I do have the support of my husband, Brother, mother, Bestie, the owner of the gym and her husband, and many cousins. But I do have a few friends that never even acknowledged my transformation. Is it jealousy or are they just ********

Accountability: I grazed dinner with tons of fruit

TSS: 3 years 11 Months 7 days: 140.8LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Light and Fit Caramel apple pie Greek yogurt and fruit salad

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L.2 Jimmy Dean Eggwhich and kale salad and snack select

D: chicken thigh, Kale and sweat potatoes salad with quinoa

Exercise: 3.1 mile RUN (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 11/18/21 6:53 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Chrissy, it could be that they just don't know how to approach you about it.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 11/18/21 7:14 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I second Jim. Some people don't feel comfortable acknowledging change, worrying the change is not good. But that also shows those are not close friends, just acquaintances, if they don't feel comfortable discussing your changes.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 11/18/21 8:18 am - Warren, OH

Some people are so self-centered that they really don't see change in others.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Amy Liz
on 11/18/21 10:31 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I 100% agree - one of my sisters swears she doesn't see me any differently. Hello - #150 pounds (at my lowest). I just don't understand.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

White Dove
on 11/18/21 12:41 pm - Warren, OH

People would look at me with a puzzled look and ask if I cut my hair or did something different. I would say that it was the haircut, laugh to myself as I walked away.

catwoman7
on 11/18/21 4:16 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

that happened to me once! I ran into a former co-worker whom I hadn't seen since I had surgery. She didn't recognize me, so I had to re-introduce myself. She said "oh wow - sorry!! It's just that you look different - maybe it's the hair cut". Huh? I lost over 200 lbs! I'm guessing she just didn't feel comfortable commenting on my weight. But I wanted to bust out laughing!

White Dove
on 11/18/21 4:20 pm - Warren, OH

I think some of them just live in their own world and have no idea what is happening with others.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 550 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 534 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 333 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 132 views