What's up Saturday RNY'ers?

Amy Liz
on 11/20/21 7:47 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning! My first post went poof as I was about to submit, boo. Here is the condensed version! I slept like a baby until 7am! Unheard of for me and it was glorious. Today we are going to the park for a long walk with the pups and then errands, home projects and chores - putzing around which I love. Of course tons of football. Tomorrow is similar - add golf and my son and his girlfriend coming over for dinner. Nice! I'm coming around to thanksgiving being so close. I need to shop today to secure a turkey! Okay, I got this.

QOTD - What movies do you watch over and over every time they come on? Like know the lines by heart? I have a huge list - Godfather, Goodfellas, My Cousin Vinny, Best in show, Bridesmaids, Titanic, Pride and Prejudice, Bridget Jones- I could go on and on....

B- coffee, eggs and 15 cal street taco tortillas

l-left over pizza toppings and salad

d- burger salad or on 15 cal tortillas

s-turkey and cheese roll ups, protein puffs

Have an awesome day!!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

White Dove
on 11/20/21 8:04 am - Warren, OH

Other than The Wizard of Oz and Its a Wonderful Life, I don'****ch movies after the first time. I watch very little TV. Once I had a friend visit who could not get anything to come in on my TV set. When I called the cable company, my service had been stopped for non-payment and I had not even noticed that it was gone. Some problem with the way the bank was sending them my autopay, but I just had not turned the television on and did not know my cable service was cancelled.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 11/20/21 8:11 am, edited 11/20/21 12:21 am
RNY on 10/29/19

good morning! I slept without gut pain last night for the first time in a week. It was great! I've been up for a bit and the front lawn is clean (man, my dogs are champion poopers!) the front porch is cleaned and washed down, the kitchen is all tidied up and I've showered and blown out my hair. Not bad for 8 am. Today we have show tickets. We have seasonal tickets to Broadway shows, new and old, but haven't been in over a year. Instead of refunding, they are just having like back to back performances, so we've got about 10 shows over the next 8 months. We love it. Today is My Fair Lady, and we always do the matinee so we can enjoy a nice early dinner downtown right after. Though my oldest granddaughter has a gymnastic meet at the downtown convention center today, so we'll go there and see her compete, and then go to dinner. Still to be decided is drive, trolley or Uber. I'm leaning towards trolley down, Uber back. The trolley station is 3 blocks from our house.

Ohhhh update! Today's play is Hairspray. Fun!

QoTD: I rarely watch anything more than once, but our family has a million running jokes based on Airplane!, so I have to stay on top of my game with that one.

Menu:

B: leftover shepards pie. Was really easy on my gut and is a good balance of meat/carbs for me right now.

L: Something light and easy. Probably jerky and Whisps

D: at a restaurant, so I'll make the best call I can from the menu.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 11/20/21 8:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

my weight was up again this morning (a wine & cheese party last night - great fun, but way too much eating...), so I'm going to take the bull by the horns. I really cannot afford to have it go up any more - esp with the holidays right around the corner. So back to staying below my calorie limit (have been going slightly over - and on some days, way over - way too often lately). I'm also going to lower my carbs. I've paid zero attention to carbs for a long time because they don't really affect me like they do a lot of others, but still, I'm lowering them. I do feel satisfied a lot longer if I eat more protein and fat. Also, I have GOT to get out of the house every day - esp in the afternoon. I'm not much of a stress eater, but i'm definitely a bored eater. I've been catching myself WAY too often eating when I'm not even hungry, just because I'm bored. So I'm going to try to fill up my calendar this week - finding things to go to, esp in the afternoons. Hope this helps...

I got up early and went to the gym to lift weights. I'd planned to go to a Zumba class as well, but I was feeling a little lightheaded for some reason, so I did the seated elliptical instead. There's so much jumping and spinning around in Zumba that I was afraid I'd get too dizzy and nauseated. The elliptical thing was OK, though. I got on to youtube (on my phone) and found a bunch of indoor cycling videos (where you're "cycling' through France - or wherever), so that was nice - almost like riding my bike! Nothing else planned today, though DH wants to go to a coffee shop later this morning to hang out. So I'll go - I can always get my usual iced latte made with SF syrup. Not sure what's up this afternoon, other than we need to do something..

QOTD: the only movies that come to mind that I've seen multiple times are ones I loved as a kid, like The Wizard of Oz. I rarely watch movies more than once.

B: Greek yogurt topped with 1 oz of toasted walnuts. Coffee with half & half

MS: had a protein shake when I got home from the gym. Will get an iced latte made with SF syrup at the coffee place

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote

AS: Probably a piece of crustless protein pumpkin pie

D: ??? I was originally thinking a vegan "burger" - but now I'm thinking some sort of Indian curry - with beans (I know - carbs. But fiber - and also protein - so an OK carb!!)

have a great Saturday, all!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 231 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views