What's on your Tuesday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 11/23/21 10:04 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello Everyone and Happy Tuesday,

The short week is getting shorter! Tonight DD and I are going to the Broadway play Mean Girls in our local area. It has been awhile since I have been to a play/musical. It should be fun. I am waiting to hear if my DH can rearrange his schedule for Wednesday so that we can leave town on Wednesday instead of Thursday morning. TBD.

QOTD: My FIL makes a meat dressing that is very popular with the family. It is basically the inside of a ravioli with some bread added. It looks like cat food because he sends everything through a grinder but it very tasty. It actually took me awhile to like it because of the way it looks but it has grown on me over the years. My absolute favorite side dish is the bread stuffing.

B: Triple zero greek yogurt with collagen added, cold brew with caramel drizzle and half n half

L: 2 greek skewers with Franks

S: Choc PP

D: Chicken korma

S: TBD

E: none

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Theduffman27
on 11/23/21 10:08 am
VSG on 11/19/14

The Stuffing sounds amazing!!!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Julia S.
on 11/23/21 12:40 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and suggestions yesterday. I'm going to try to get out every weekend and explore. I honestly haven't really gone anywhere new since I've been here. I promised myself that I would, but laziness and fear has gotten the better of me.

QOTD- I used to love the stuffing, but since I don't eat turkey or have the usual meal I've not had it for awhile.

I'm planning on working Thanksgiving, and not going to do anything fancy for dinner. A nice piece of fish, spring mix salad and some baby potatoes.

We had some excitement here this morning, I heard someone yelling NO! NO! NO! repeatedly, so a bunch of us went out to find out what was going on. Apparently a couple of large dogs got loose, one had escaped from a dog walker and they attacked a buck deer. They had it down on the ground and the woman and her husband were trying to get the dogs away before they killed it. It was a beautiful deer and I talked to another woman who said she actually saw 7 deer. I saw him walk away so hopefully he will be OK. After doing some research they are Axis deer, or spotted deer and are quite a nuisance here. Non-native with no predators and they can breed all year round so they are being hunted to keep the numbers down. Non hunter here, but I do understand that when you mess with an ecosystem by introducing non-native species it tends to cause problems.

No squirrels here, or raccoons or coyotes, large cats or other predators. So all of the feral chickens thrive. Actually I miss the squirrels they were very entertaining even if they did eat most of my strawberries, same with the raccoons.

I need to get back to work.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views