Tuesday Menu and Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/21 3:36 am, edited 12/8/21 1:58 am
RNY on 09/01/12

Good Morning ! So boxing yesterday was awesome but they only let me hit the light bag and not spar because I didnt have my own gloves and they dont lend them out since Covid . There was another grrl there too totally kicking azz! The amounts of ab work they do in these classes planks and v sit ups and and push-ups and burpees are just physically REALLY challenging and something Id NEVER complete alone at home lol! They invited me back when I have gloves and I met a cute young ( real ) boxer who trains there every day so ? even more incentive

Today I need to drive 2-3 hours each way to Long Island, pick up mail and prescriptions, and deal with VERY important LOOONG

and SCARY civil legal appointments lasting all day .

Early Breakfast- toasted Hungarian sandwich ( fat free sour cream n mustard on olive bread w three kinds of super lean smoked pork loin and Black Forest ham from a Russian deli . Potato croquettes, lite commercial cinnamon rolls ( two ) . Leftovers along with a couple of tangerines and blackberries will be my snack .

Lunch and Dinner TBD . Hoping to fit in a much needed haircut with my very talented and longtime hairstylist.

I forgot to mention that last nite around ten ( and I was in bed !three ounces of Armenian braided peppered string cheese jumped into my mouth . Not full fat cheese ( which is half butter by volume) - more like fresh mozzarella about 6 grams of fat per ounce . But still a big calorie hit and hugely bad timing ( I try not to eat after 8 PM because it keeps me up and you might as well apply the calories to your trouble areas grrr )

Lunch was half a small container squash soup from Panera bread and half of a Stew Leonards lobster roll . Snack was kumquats and blackberries and a bite of pizza .
Dinner would have been an Indian buffet but my favorite restaurant closed and my cat got lost in the dark for HOURS and I didnt get home till almost ten PM . So dinner was hot tea and a few jellybeans ( learning I can?t keep those around particularly in an open bowl within arms reach .

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404