Sunday Menu and Activities

(deactivated member)
on 12/12/21 6:05 am, edited 12/12/21 8:13 am
RNY on 09/01/12

It?s almost nine AM ( I?m letting the neighbors sleep in a bit past the legal 8 AM construction start up time ) before starting infernal noise.

Packing everything out of the ? kitchen cabinets ? away in lidded boxes and rolling up the rugs and throwing dust covers over the furniture ( not to mention setting up two ten foot tall fifteen foot long plastic sheeting dividers took a LOT longer than the actual job is going to ( though the cleanup - trying to put a bit of illegal construction materials ( not over thirty lbs into a trash bag to have the trash men ( hopefully) illegally haul it away will be another challenge ? especially since the landlord will be taking pictures at nine Am tomorrow!

I made dinner for the neighbor that kindly helped me set up last nite - Tom Ka Gai vegetable soup , a cheese plate and Greek salad with babaganoush homemade fat free tabouleh and tzaziki with fresh locally made Pita bread . He brought some dark chocolate orange flavored marshmallow European candies as a gift and I ate a few of those and a Yasso low fat ice milk pop.

B - 2/3 toasted bialy with fat free cream cheese spread ( I mix with freeze dried butter seasoning and cut up scallions ) Chai tea latte

KimmyJJ
on 12/14/21 10:49 am

Yikes, good luck with that! Nice sounding dinner you mentioned, thanks!

KimmyJJ

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 366 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 462 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?