Wendesday OmyGosh I lost my CAT!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/21 12:47 pm, edited 12/22/21 12:54 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

I had a (of course young n strong weapons trained male ) threaten me ( on the phone while I drove 27 hours from NY to Florida) for eight months of back boatslip rent

.hes an ex army ranger ( currently unemployed and on drugs ) with a baby and a young scared bride .

My Moms beloved and valuable ( but much more valuable to us )2 year old Persian kitten escaped while I reported him and wont return when called .

Ive literally waited all day for her to get tired scared and cold and return home

food doesn't really seem to matter - a few bites of road food - sugarless york peppermint pattys ... a few bites of payday ... a small bag Doritos and a hot chocolate drink . I'd be home by now if it wasn't for the cat !

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/21 5:10 am, edited 12/22/21 9:48 pm

The kitty ( of course) waited til it was dark n cold to show herself - so I had to sit n wait a full twelve hours in the car with my painful swollen ankle up on the dashboard. All the calling and searching for her didnt do it any good either . I just hope it can heal without lasting consequences.

This was my first attempt to eat healthily on the road and it went surprisingly well.

I bought a half eggplant half chicken Parmesan sub as I was leaving , had it cut into quarters and microwaved a piece at several truck stops to get something healthy and hot .

Caesar salad ( eaten straight out of the bag ) and lite hot soups were also staples.

I couldn't find skim milk almost anywhere though so I need to bring dried fat free milk envelopes with me .

Didn't indulge in but a few bites of candy ( though I bought enuf to open a candy store lol

ladygodiva1228
on 12/23/21 7:36 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15
On December 22, 2021 at 8:47 PM Pacific Time, SculptorPainter wrote:

I had a (of course young n strong weapons trained male ) threaten me ( on the phone while I drove 27 hours from NY to Florida) for eight months of back boatslip rent

.hes an ex army ranger ( currently unemployed and on drugs ) with a baby and a young scared bride .

My Moms beloved and valuable ( but much more valuable to us )2 year old Persian kitten escaped while I reported him and wont return when called .

Ive literally waited all day for her to get tired scared and cold and return home

food doesn't really seem to matter - a few bites of road food - sugarless york peppermint pattys ... a few bites of payday ... a small bag Doritos and a hot chocolate drink . I'd be home by now if it wasn't for the cat !

Holy crap Ava did you forget which username you were using? I see a deactivated one Elizabeta?

OH Mods how come she is allowed to continuously have more than one account and change them all the time?

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

(deactivated member)
on 12/24/21 2:34 am
RNY on 09/01/12

I actually don't know how that happened either. Obviously deactivated means ... I closed that account ( due to unfixable IT problems) . So I have no idea how a post from my current account got credited there ... but who cares ?

PLEASE try to stop complaining about nonsense and particularly about me if you possibly CAN.

Overpolicing ( particularly by another member ... not a paid moderator ) innocuous and helpful posters on OH doesn't serve the website nor the other members ( nor probably yourself either ... but God forbid I say anything real.

Its like making a "citizens " arrest ...as I recall attempting one of those didn't work out so well for a few folks recently dominating the news.

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays to all !!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 354 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 239 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 374 views
Recent Topics