I spent an afternoon with my kids ( crying)

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/22 11:18 pm, edited 1/3/22 11:33 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

Ive paid SO much money to get them competently taken care of 24 hours a day and they barely recognize me now .., Kati is VERY mad cuz she thinks I left her .. she comes to me she turns her back and literally spits at me !!!

I just stay there and eventually she does come to me and I hug her and I pet her kidz R so incredibly difficult!

Why dont we give ( as a society) mothers more credit and support?

No one ( other than a mother ) has ANY idea what its like to be a prisoner of stinky diapers .. for months on end day after day and theyre wonderful little creatures but so unformed and require attention caring and love 24 hours a day literally.

I feel like a cat just licking and feeding and cleaning and comforting/ never mind a GUY!

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/22 11:47 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

I'm the only provider in my family

. I absolutely love my kidz . I'm doing the best I possibly can ( please don't criticize m )

suigeneris
on 1/6/22 4:37 pm
RNY on 08/01/13

What are your needs? Do you need resources for emotional support, for advice/suggestions for different stages with kids, or do you need to vent to let off emotional steam? The tough thing about online, is when I do not know someone, I have no way to know enough about their situation to give the best advice on the first view of an issue. I am a mother of 3 kids. I think we all have issues that is why we got fluffy. I used to stress eat. No one is perfect, and I do not have a magic ball or unicorn. I may have some experiences though that might be useful for you. Please let me know what you want specifically, and I will be happy to share some pearls. One of mine has left the nest, I have 2 teens now. I am a nurse and a medical anthropologist. Any advice I share is as a human not as a medical professional. Please see a physician if you need medical advice.
Wishing you the best,
A new member

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?