What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 1/5/22 6:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Ok, hell week/month is over for me and already this morning, I can feel myself feeling emotionally lighter. So here's to my "new year" on January 5. I did really well food wise again yesterday, though the bbq bacon cheese burger last night was not a great pick. But I accounted for it all day, and didn't eat any of the bun and only 4 french fries. I'm taking that for the win. Another zero calorie liquids day as well.

Today is work, work, work. We landed a huge order yesterday, 1.1 million. It wasn't on one of my accounts, but it is ours and our entire company will benefit from the profits in terms of benefits, pay raises this year and bonuses. Go team. Made yesterday go even faster. In our little company, we have determined that we have to sell 45 thousand a day, to make enough profit to pay all our bills/expenses/payroll and make profit. We keep loose track throughout the day, and when we hit that number, I have a little bell on my desk, old store counter style, that I ring. And everybody loves it. If we have a good day, I ring it for every 45K we get orders for. Yesterday, I rang that bell 26 times. THAT was fun.

QoTD: First my family/friends. All my good clothes went to one of my best friends. She sends me photos every once in a while of her at work in one of my outfits. Love that. Little stuff goes into the box in my closet until it's full, and then it goes to DAV. Big stuff gets a free sign and put at the bottom of our driveway. It rarely makes it a day out there. We also donate to an organization that will go into a low income family situation and "refresh" their house. Love that.

Menu:

B: 1/2 slice meatloaf and 1/3 c cottage cheese

L: TJ's turkey meatballs (2) edamame spaghetti, cacio e pepi sauce. So filling and and so yum

D: pulled pork bbq sandwiches, no bun for me and home made coleslaw.

S: 1/4ish avocado and 5 or 6 chicharrons.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 1/5/22 7:34 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I keep a donate bin as well in my computer room. Anytime I replace something I put the old one in it. I hate clutter.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 1/5/22 7:50 am - Warren, OH

I love that reply. I am always trying to get rid of things that I no longer need and make lots of trips to the local Goodwill donation center. When I buy something new I think about where it will live and what will leave the house to make room for the new item.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 1/5/22 7:02 am, edited 1/4/22 11:03 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning QJB and Menuers,

So sorry to hear your under the weather QJB. I know when I went through Covid Moving was the only thing that helped me feel good. I know I did not exercise as much as I should have and used Covid as an excuse but it did really make me feel better when I did move. As soon as I sat, laid down, or rested is when I would feel the worst. Hope you stay testing negative.

Today I am getting a manicure at lunch and I need it bad. I still have glitter from the holidays and I am pretty much over all that.

QOTD: My big clothes, I called the local women's shelter and took them directly there. I had some beautiful and expensive clothes and they were really appreciated because they rarely get larger size clothing. I have been sending clothes to the VVA. I think they resale them but what is nice they do a porch pick up and all I have to do is put them out on the morning they are in my area. Most furniture and big stuff I try to give to people I know who can use it.

Accountability: A spoon of peanut butter and almonds

TSS: 4 years 25 days: 139.8 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with Fairlife Coffee Protein

MS: Fairlife coffee protein

CB: maple nut Coffee and stivia

L. Premier Chocolate peanut butter protein

D: bunless burger guacamole and blackeye peas.

Exercise: None today

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 1/5/22 7:13 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - so sorry you didn't feel good, but happy the tests were negative.

It shows I'm on limited food option diet aka egg fast. Because I have filled up my fridge with L&F yogurt, crockpot shredded chicken and pulled pork...and eye all of them with longing. 3 more days, I can do this.

QOTD: there are a couple of local consignment stores where I donate my clothes. For my larger biz clothes, at the beginning of WL, I found a place where they helped women to dress for their first interview. Can't remember the name but it was very satisfying to donate those suits knowing they will help somebody. For furniture there is a women's shelter where we donated the old furniture. That was maybe 5-6 years ago; haven't recycled furniture in a while.

My meals yesterday:

• B: bullet coffee
  • L: scrambled eggs & cheese
  • S: hb eggs
  • D: egg and mayo salad (yuck! I hate Mayo)
  • E: 4.5 miles neighborhood wog (the woods are still muddy)

Happy hump day.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

GracielaSusana
on 1/5/22 7:43 am - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

Dress for Success helps women prepare for their first, second interviews and provides a wardrobe for their first week at work. I gave my biz clothes to them, larger sizes are rarely gotten and are much needed. They display them in a boutique type "store" so that the women get the shopping experience.

Sheila_H
on 1/5/22 8:08 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That's the one. I couldn't remember their name.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

lmfontana4
on 1/5/22 9:04 am
RNY on 03/24/21

I tried to find that organization in my local area but there wasn't one to donate to :-(

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

supershopper
on 1/5/22 7:22 am

hi all

my nephew was positive for covid last night and now my sister may get it.

yesterday i made the turkey pot pie without crust and it was sooo good. chopped turkey breast, frozen veggie soup package (cooked to instructions) and a can of cream of chicken soup, then salt pepper and throw in oven. it was yummy. I always know when my husband likes something he says, where did you get this, and i was like I MADE it. then he gets seconds lol

QOTD: I sell them of course. I like to get my money back on my investment :)

things that are not sale worthy get donated to the local thrift.

food today:

coffee water coffee protein pancakes

leftover turkey pot pie

turkey/plant based sloppy joes

unsure of the rest

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Julia S.
on 1/5/22 8:03 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- When I moved it was a combination of VVA and Goodwill. I was just trying to get rid of things.

For some reason I have been avoiding the scale, but I bit the bullet and weighed myself this morning. I was shocked to see that I was exactly the same weight as last time I weighed about 3 months ago. Maybe it was just being kind for my birthday. I was sure that since I have over-carbed and had wine most nights that I would be in trouble. So I was pleasantly surprised.

It's raining out right now, actually it feels good nice and cool.

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
Queen JB · 37 replies · 246 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views