What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 1/7/22 2:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning everyone! We have a snow dayyyyyy! My cats let me sleep in, which was so kind of them :) Do they know about snow days?

We are expecting about 9" here, I guess. My new school doesn't make central office staff work on snow days, which is incredibly rare, so there is no expectation for me to work at all today!!! What? I was just getting my groove on with a few projects, though, so I will definitely put some time in, though.

No pics for me today.

QOTD: Do you lose things a lot (like keys, wallet, glasses, phone, etc)? I can never find my phone, so I love that I can "ping" it with my Apple Watch :) Other than that, I never have that issue, so it drives me crazyyyy when I can't find something. Yesterday I lost my car keys and thought I was going to lose my mind.

Food was pretty much on plan yesterday. I'm still a touch under the weather, but I will definitely get some exercise in today!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

KalesD
on 1/7/22 3:11 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

it snowed here overnight.. looks to be a decent amount... shall have to account for brushing my car off before I leave!

my cricut hasn't arrived yet.. hoping today! Everything else has come though.. so if it comes I'll have a weekend of crafting ahead of me!

QOTD: I got a new phone and it now has a blue case vs a black case.. and I'm consistently misplacing it now. I used to lose my keys all the time but now I have a routine where I come in the door and immediately put them on the rack...

b: fairlife latte, egg whites, salsa, cheddar

s: yogurt w protein powder

l: leftover steak, sweet potatoes and veg

rest of the day is a mystery!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Melody P.
on 1/7/22 3:30 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone.

As per the usual I'm working on very little sleep. I'm averaging 4 hours total every night and that's chopped up. I'm pretty freakin miserable. I take my sleeping pill, pain pill and Benadryl(mainly to help the itching in my right palm and fingers) oh and a muscle relaxer...you'd think I'd sleep better. Going to try doing longer naps during the day...I am just so tired so much of the time!

Not a lot planned for the day. My mom will likely want to go to the thrift store. I just want to do nothing. I'm void of energy.

QOTD: oh man...I misplace stuff ALL THE TIME. I never used to but the past few years it's a crap show. I have reader glasses and forget where I put them all the dang time

B: JUST egg, Muenster cheese, L&F yogurt and coffee

L: frozen strawberries and bananas with a PP vanilla shake

D: probably salmon with ???

S: 1tbs PB, chike protein coffee shake and ??"

my pics are older...one is of course a rose, the wild one is bubble film and a meme.

Mkess
on 1/7/22 4:46 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all!

It's a balmy 0° right now without the wind chill. I'm grateful my heat is working and I'm snuggled up in a blanket.

I have plans tonight and ventured out last night but have been limiting my trips out of the house.

QOTD: I don't normally lose things but it drives me batty when I do.

B: Dannon light and fit coconut yogurt, tangerine.

L: Chili Lime shrimp.

D: Grilled chicken and mushrooms.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Greateight
on 1/7/22 5:05 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Marilyn and DS are driving back to Colorado in a few minutes. The plan is 10 hours today and four hours tomorrow. Then Marilyn flies back home on Sunday afternoon. For the last few days, she has been telling him that if he wants to bring his truck bed extender back to Golden that he needs to put it back in his truck because she didn't want to do it in the freezing cold morning. Of course its not done yet.

As Matt pointed out, its freezing here in Chicago. My plan for the weekend is to leave the house as little as possible. Crossfit today and tomorrow. Maybe a Trader Joe's trip and that is it. Me and my youngest are making butter chicken in the slow cooker tomorrow. And I have some organizing to do in the house. Today is virtual happy hour, but that is going to be low key due to CAMAW.

My blood sugar is starting to really reflect the lower carb intake, which is great and needed. I need to think about what I will do when this week ends. I am thinking just add in a little variety - some nuts and low glycemic veggies, but mostly keep up the same plan.

QOTD: Not really. My car won't run without the key in it. so I never really get scared that it is lost

Sugar Bowl pictures. I didn't get the brunch ones yet. Hopefully next week.

Breakfast: sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: pot roast

Dinner: Charcuturie

Have a great day and stay warm all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Partlypollyanna
on 1/7/22 5:24 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I clearly have not had enough coffee; I spent too long staring at picture 3 wondering "is that a tunnel of some kind, why is there writing on the ground" before I realized it was the top of the stadium and what I thought was a different picture was just the bottom.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Greateight
on 1/7/22 5:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

It kind of looks like a spaceship

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Theduffman27
on 1/7/22 6:58 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Great pictures Jim!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Emiepie
on 1/7/22 7:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Safe travels to the family!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 1/7/22 12:15 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Marilyn got a speeding ticket in Iowa.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 309 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 379 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 309 views