What's on your Wednesday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 1/12/22 2:57 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Happy Hump Day,

I had my gallbladder ultrasound yesterday which did not show any gallstones just sludge. However, sometimes the gallstones do not show up on the scan. I have an appointment to see the surgeon tomorrow. I would prefer to skip seeing him and just get CT scan to r/o an internal hernia. Whatcha gonna do when you need a provider order for the scan?? No intense pain since Monday just some lingering bloating after eating or drinking.

QOTD: The only thing I would do differently is take a day shift job instead of a night shift job for my first professional position. However, my co-workers were fabulous on the night shift. College was also great. I never lived in the dorms so I didn't have to suffer through living with a stranger.

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, 1/2 cold brew with caramel drizzle and half n half

L: chicken and veggies (inside of a burrito)

S: Chocolate PP

D: 3 oz ham with orange-mustard glaze, roasted veggies

S: 100 cal kettle popcorn bag, 1 square TJ chocolate truffle bar

E: 30 min treadmill, 30 min yoga, 15 min resistance bands

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/12/22 4:37 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good afternoon from Oahu (on Laniakea beach). The clouds have come in as they seem to every afternoon since we have been here but we had great sunshine and warm water earlier. Mike and I both got wet by him getting knocked down by the waves and me falling over him LOL.

QOTD: I went to college at night and don't remember my first course. I also don't remember my first day at a professional job. Oh well - I do remember my first day of partial retirement because I felt like I was playing hooky.

TSS: 5 years, 10 months

Brunch: Coffee!!! Egg and avocado on English muffin

D: Thai food truck

S: nut thins and cottage cheese or hummus and naan

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 368 views
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 401 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views