What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 1/13/22 7:25 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Not a lot going on here other than work, work, work. Should be busy as I am manning two desks today.

Oh man was I hungry yesterday. All day. I added 1/2 a Barebell in the morning, chicharrons in the afternoon, a glass of wine and a single caramel chew (Lula's from Carmel by the Sea...I've been saving from our trip in October) in the evening. And I woke up hungry again today! Eeeeep.

QoTD: In early 2020 we went to Vegas to see our son and hang out. A week before we went, we noticed that the weather was going to be in the teens. I was like "I have NOTHING warm that remotely fits!". So a quick trip to Macy's later, using all my discount codes and star money, netted me a beautiful on sale Calvin Klein full length wool jacket that zips as a vest, zips full length and buttons and has a belt. And I saved about 70 % on it. And I was terrified when I broke it out this year to wear it during out super cold weather I was scared to death it wouldn't fit. But it did, and if I can keep it fitting, it's a classic and will last me a lifetime. I love that coat!

Menu:

B: hb egg and 1/3 c cottage cheese

L: leftover chicken thigh, cheddar Whisps

D: something with TJ's 97% ground beef.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 1/13/22 7:36 am, edited 1/12/22 11:53 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Late start for me today. I woke up at about four O'clock and with the cold and dark, stayed in bed until I fell asleep, which was apparently for another four hour sleep cycle. Fortunately, I don't have any calls this morning.

Since I have been eating better, I find that sugar alcohols are starting to bother me more. For some reason, the Ethritol in the waters that I drink doesn't. The logical choice would be to cut them out, but I'm on this page for a reason.

I just found out that I need 76.5 hours of continuing education this year. The requirement is 120 hours over a rolling three year period. Each year's minimum is 20 hours. SO, I think that I have been meeting the minimums during the COVID years and had a ton in 2019 that was keeping me in compliance. But now 2019 is rolling off of the 3 year schedule and I'm way under water. So, a lot of web based trainings for the time being. Maybe I will try and weasel a trip to California to attend a conference later in the year.

Marilyn told me to make some progress on the salmon before she left for tennis.

QOTD: Probably my black leather jacket. It's kind of simple and dressy if that makes sense.

Breakfast: Salmon rollups

Lunch: Turkey burger

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 1/13/22 7:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

ohhhhhh, hope that conference is in San Diego!

Julia S.
on 1/13/22 8:25 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Anything in Maui we could do a OH meet up!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 1/13/22 8:27 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I will be in Oahu in March.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 1/13/22 7:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QOTD: being in CA and the weather we have I don't need an actual winter coat; a heavier cardigan is all we need here. Before the holidays I saw a faux fur coat-black Astrakhan-that reminded me of my grandma's, she had the real one. I even sent a pic of it to my mom asking her if I needed it, to which she said I can wear it when I go back home during the cold months. By the time I decided to click on buy it was sold out. So now I'm chasing that coat all over internet.

My meals yesterday:

• B: protein coffee
  • L: mex cauli rice + shredded pork
  • S: protein puff
  • D: grilled chicken & broccoli
  • E: 5 miles jog

Happy jr Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Amy Liz
on 1/13/22 8:37 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Considering I though it was Thursday yesterday, this week is dragging for me! HR everywhere is crazy - ours is working none stop and are stretched way too thin. I hope it gets better for you soon, QJB!

I'm very excited about tonight - my tube resistance bands and XL yoga mat will be here! I ordered a set off amazon because Rouge was out of stock. If the bands are my jam, I will order a Rouge set when they are available. I also ordered some large laminated posters to hang of exercises for the bands, stretches and yoga poses. I basically have a home gym! Now, if I could just get a swim spa, I'd never have to go to the gym again!

QOTD - Living in CA, a good sweater or a med-light coat is all we need. But my favorite winter coat is a beautiful burgundy wool pea coat that goes just to the waist. I LOVE this coat, but it's too hot to where here. I think I've worn it twice? I usually wear my blush pink super fluffy Sherpa fleece out to walk the dogs when its really cold. Or my workout fleece.

Accountability - great, I skipped the string cheese snack when I realized I had cheese on my menu 4x yesterday, yikes

B- coffee, eggbeater casserole with peppers and mushrooms

l - tuna, light mayo, chopped tomato and eaten with celery sticks

d- pastrami w/mustard, pickles and pepperoncini's

s - HB egg

757/89

vi****er good

exercise - tonight I'm breaking in my new stuff

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Julia S.
on 1/13/22 8:40 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- My favorite is a purple wool coat that I bought last year, it's not quite knee length but I absolutely love it. My other one is a Pendleton emerald green calf length with a belt I've had it forever, couldn't fit into it for many years but it's a Pendleton you don't give those away and now it fits. It's currently residing in my Moms closet. Unless I'm going up to Haleakala there is no need for any of them, but I did bring one rain/medium weight coat and a couple of polar fleece and my blue jean jacket, useful for any weather.

My financial planner is coming out next week and said she would buy me lunch wherever I want to go. Since it's been covid I haven't been to any restaurants, but we'll figure out something. It will be good to see someone that I know.

I met the cutest fluff ball yesterday, her Dad was taking her out and she headed right for me and didn't want to leave me. She was too cute, I apologized since she kept following me. My BFF said that I should get a dog, I love them but my cat is enough for now.

I need to get to work, since I actually have some!

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Sheila_H
on 1/13/22 10:45 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

A dog is great company and it forces you to go out at least twice a day. I vote for a dog too. This way you get to meet more people.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/13/22 11:05 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It is hard to get used to posting in the morning here when it is way into the afternoon on the US east coast!

The weather is beautiful and we are doing a longer beach day today (we did a short one yesterday). Tomorrow will be a long hike.

We had the best Thai food ever from a Food Truck last night. I couldn't eat a large quantity (thank goodness), but boy it was good! I feel overall like I am eating less in quantity while here but we shall see what the scale says after all this travel is over...

QOTD: I love the LL Bean girls XL down jacket I bought after I lost the weight. It still fits with my regain and it is WARM. I also like the bright blue color.

TSS: 5 years, 10 months

Brunch: Coffee!!! Scrambled egg and cottage cheese and avocado on 1/4 English muffin

D: Leftover something

S: nut thins and cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics