What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 1/22/22 12:48 am - Amarillo, TX

/\ TRUER words have never been spoken! LOL

Good mornin everyone! I'm up way to early as usual.

Not a whole lot planned for the day. My brother and his family are coming over. We haven't seen the kids in almost two weeks so I miss them and I'm glad I get to see them today. We have to run to Sam's this mornin and then I need to vacuum and tidy up the kitchen a wee bit.

I am exhausted!

Yesterday we went to the thrift store and I made a great find. They had a Sony a35 DSLR camera with three lenses and two batteries (+charger of course). It ended up being 22.50. The only thing I found wrong with it is the LCD screen on the back is scratched quite a bit but the mirror and lenses are in terrific shape. It takes great pictures! It has an option to shoot in raw + JPEG which is my preference and the largest zoom lens takes good photos.

last weekend we saw our special neighbor driving his kids around while obviously drunk and high as a kite. He couldn't stand up straight...barely able to walk and had a hard time opening the back door...took him like 10 minutes to figure it out. It broke the proverbial back. We reported him. We called the police again too. He made some drug while his kids were there to. It made us very sick as well. I've never experienced hang overs until this a-hole started doing this crap. Wish us luck and safety. Yesterday his mommy came and cleaned the house for him. I'm guessing he got a letter. He filled up our whole big dumpster. Ewww.

QOTD: What do you do when you need an emotional pick me up?

I know it's cliché but I enjoy animal videos...happy ones! Also cat pictures and art pictures. I'm in a couple of groups on FB...a few cat ones and another called home for peculiar artists...such high quality art of such a varying selection of mediums.

B: JUST egg cup, coffee and coffee

L: Not 100% sure on this. Everyone else is having pasta...may look at what they have at Sam's.

D: ???

S: atkins coffee shake & ???

here is a pic from yesterday! LOL

KalesD
on 1/22/22 2:42 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I'm off to work shortly.. woohoo

QOTD: usually a nap.

b: fairlife latte, egg whites, salsa, cheddar and avocado

s: yogurt, protein powder, blueberries

l: rice and chicken

d: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Amy Liz
on 1/22/22 6:57 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Cute kitty pic, Melody! Glad you called the police for the kids sake - they deserve protection. Stay safe.

Today we are taking the dogs to the park this morning, shopping, doing stuff around the house, watching football and smoking a pork butt - can't wait for that!!

Accountability - I switched my lunch for another on plan thing and I'm not sure how I did on total cals yesterday due to the Chinese take out -but I had quite a salty day overall and I'm up a pound and half today, arg! And wine.

B-coffee, egg and turkey sausage

l- chicken avocado and tomato

d- pulled pork, BBQ sauce, coleslaw

s-pepperoni

812/73

e- walk, definitely some serious stretching I am sooooo friggin' sore from yesterdays resistance workout.

217.8 - ugh

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 1/22/22 8:00 am
RNY on 10/29/19

And wine. Lol. Me too. But I was really pleased with my restraint with the wine bottle.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 1/22/22 8:13 am
RNY on 11/21/16

QOTD - it has always been eating for me, but I am changing that to non-food activities. A clean house does that, organizing, reading. I'm looking for a new fun hobby so I'm going to Michaels tomorrow with my son. Staying away from social media helps too.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 1/22/22 8:05 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from the lake! Boy it's chilly out! Made a great dinner in the grill last night and really nailed it on quantity and quality for my food choices. I did have wine by the campfire, but passed on the S'mores. Definitely had a small pouch week. Weird how you never know what's going to be happening from one day to the next.
QoTD. Sunshine and a good book

Menu. Not really sure. Thinking we are going to hop on the bikes with girls and ride for breakfast. And dinner will involve fried chicken. I love fried chicken so I'm happy to be good all day to prepare for it!

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 1/22/22 8:47 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

Late post for me, but I didn't get up until 8:30 (very late for me!) and had a Zumba class at 9:00 (I attended virtually - I'm not going to the gym much these days and won't until the virus surge is over). No plans for the day. I was going to get stuff to make ramen soup (minus the ramen, of course! But I have ramen-flavored broth, about a cup of leftover rotisserie chicken, and some vegetables here), but I think I have enough at home to pull this off. But it'd be nice to get out regardless now that the deep freeze is over (it'll be in the high 20's today - it'll feel like summer after the last couple of days!). Maybe we'll go for a long walk or something. I'm also about a third of the way through the book we're supposed to read for my children/YA (young adult) book discussion group. This one is middle or high school level, I would say. I knocked out the first third last night - will probably fini**** up today. I love quick reads!

QOTD: Fortunately, I rarely get in negative moods. When I do, it's usually stress - so I either exercise or get lost in some rabbit hole on the internet. Or do things like play online solitaire or do online crossword puzzles.

B: pumpkin yogurt with a dollop of light Cool Whip and 2 T pepitas. Coffee with half & half

MS: at this point, (10:45 CST), I'll probably just wait for lunch

L: ramen soup

AS: protein muffin or one of the Kalifornia Keto "kookie kups" that I won in the December sweepstakes here on OH

D: 1/2 of an Impossible burger on 1/2 a slim bun with Wahl sauce and tomato slices. Plus some kind of vegetable.

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 225 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 398 views