What's on your last Monday in April Agenda?

catwoman7
on 4/25/22 9:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All (almost afternoon here in the Upper Midwest!)

I went to Aqua Zumba this morning, and I have a bunch of stuff to do the next few days to get ready for our trip. We leave one week from today! I get really nervous going away for a substantial amount of time. I think this all started when our house was burglarized about six years ago. It's hard to forget something like that. Plus I'm always afraid I'll forget something, but the only really critical things that would be disastrous to forget would be our passports (well, and maybe BOTH our phones and printouts of the airline tickets - we'd need one or the other!). They have stores in Italy, so pretty much anything else can be replaced once we get there. But still, I obsess about this every time I leave for a long trip.

my cat with the corneal ulcer has another follow-up appt later on today. I hope this thing is finally gone (he's had it since October), but I would frankly be surprised if it is. Which means we'll have to have the cat sitter come over twice a day instead of once, since he'll have to continue getting his twice-a-day eye drops in addition to all his other meds ($$$). Oh well - what can you do?

QOTD: pretty much any house project that's above and beyond the ordinary ("ordinary" meaning things like washing dishes, doing the laundry, straightening up the kitchen - those I'm good at!). I mean things that are only done a handful of times a year at most - like getting rid of the spider webs - or sealing the grout in the shower - or washing & waxing the kitchen floor - or cleaning the fridge - or washing the windows. Hard to get motivated to do stuff like that!

B: plain skyr with cranberry/cherry compote. Coffee with half & half.

MS: protein shake

L: probably yogurt pie

AS: protein muffin

D: Indian bean curry

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

lmfontana4
on 4/25/22 9:42 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Happy Monday

I had a very nice weekend with the antique show, composting class, and horse show. I have started a worm composting bin but needed to order the worms. They were out of stock locally but Amazon had them. They should be here on Wednesday. Next weekend the local county will be giving away composting bins for the outdoors so I plan on getting one for my yard.

QOTD: spring and fall yard work. We never picked up the leaves from fall so today I am going to blow out the rock beds and mow the lawn. It always seems more daunting then it should.

B: triple zero Greek yogurt with collagen, cold brew coffee with half n half-I found a stevia sweetener that is caramel flavored to save the calories from the caramel drizzle!

L: lettuce salad with grilled chicken fr French dressing

S: core power protein drink

D:!skinny chick, sauasage n shrimp gumbo/jambalaya

s: 100 cal bag popcorn, 2 squares sf chocolate

E: hot yoga 60 min

have a great day

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 280 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics