Finally (Photo) Friday! What's on your menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 5/13/22 3:46 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Friday Everyone! I will go with these being two of my favorite F words, lol.

Busy day today starting with a meeting with the European team so super early but it's been a productive week so should end nicely. Seeing Dr. Strange with friends tonight, tomorrow have a personal training session and an afternoon wine and chalk festival and Sunday either no plans or we'll get last minute tickets for a concert at red rocks, if there are any cheap ones. So far there haven't been -- I only want to see the opening act so looking for a bargain for sure. Should be a great weekend!

QOTD - what TV series that has been cancelled/ended would you bring back? Mine is Farscape, it ended too soon and still had so many adventures and stories to tell! Plus space-puppets, I mean, why would that ever be cancelled!

Menu today

coffee plus half and half x3

ozery with pb

yogurt

dinner is at the move theater so I'll have their chicken meatballs

glass of wine

Pix are flowers from this week.

Have a fantastic friday and wonderful weekend all!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 5/13/22 4:05 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin Jen and everyone!

Yesterday I felt icky all day. In a moment of poor judgment I had some small slices of pizza. I'd say the size of the pizza was small. It could of been way worse and there is a lesson learned. I felt icky before and after so I can't blame the pizza LOL. I am exhausted, I've been mostly up since 1 am.

Just have some running around to do today. I think my mom wants to go to the thrift store, Sam's and someplace else I can't remember. We also have the kids today after school. There is some MAJOR drama brewing with my brother's MIL. So much drama with that woman.

I did get my hair cut but I forgot to take a photo. I'll take one later this morning and post it in a reply.

QOTD! Not sure about this one...I don'****ch a lot of tv. There was one on PBS called history's detectives. I loved it and was sad to see it go.

B: oatmeal and a tad bit of coffee(for some reason coffee isn't appealing to me much lately)

L: probably GF chicken nuggets with a tbs of BBQ sauce. Maybe a cup or two of lesser evil popcorn

D: no clue here, feeling lazy for cooking but if I feel the urge I'll make a chili relleno casserole with added chicken. Going to kind of make my own "recipe" so we'll see how it turns out LOL. If not today then tomorrow

S: ???

percy and a art piece I made for our house.

Partlypollyanna
on 5/13/22 4:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That cat is really cool, is it some kind of vinyl paint? It looks so shiny.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/13/22 6:17 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Amazing artwork!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lmfontana4
on 5/13/22 8:13 am
RNY on 03/24/21

awesome pics as always. Feel better. It is hard with inadequate sleep.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

White Dove
on 5/13/22 4:20 am - Warren, OH

I loved Mike & Molly. It was a show about an overweight couple and wildly successful. Melissa McCarthy and Billy Gardell signed contracts saying that they could not lose weight or the show would be cancelled. Melissa McCarthy went on a diet, lost a lot of weight and the show was cancelled. Of course it was a crash diet and she gained it all back in about a year.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 5/13/22 7:20 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Billy Gardell had RNY last summer and he looks great. He is a true Pittsburgh boy.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

lmfontana4
on 5/13/22 8:15 am
RNY on 03/24/21

I had no idea he lost weight from RNY. Good for him.

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

lmfontana4
on 5/13/22 8:17 am
RNY on 03/24/21

I am currently watching Mike and Molly on HBO Max. I enjoy it. I do think the Melissa McCarthy is still thinner than she was during the show. It is too bad they cancelled the show due to her weight loss. I think it would have been helpful to show that you can be successful with weight loss on the show.

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Sheila_H
on 5/13/22 5:07 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Jen, I'm with you : food and Fri. Love your flowers, especially the middle one (lilac?).

Up early getting ready to go to the airport for my trip to DC. Can't wait to see my baby girl on stage. She's been dancing (mostly ballet, but also modern, latin and jazz) since she was 3 years old through high school. When she went to college she joined her college's dance company. We didn't get much chance to see her performances while in college. Covid put a stop to all performances and it was a bummer during her sr year. After Covid she joined a dance studio, dancing about twice a week. When she told me they have an end of the year performance I said I'm coming to see. So I'll be seeing her on stage both on Sat & Sun. Taking her and her friends out for dinner on Sat. We are planning on a museum & massage day on Mon.

QOTD: you got me on this. Either it's too early or I can't remember a single show. I'm sure by mid day (and after tons of coffee) a show will come to me.

My pics are from last weekend's beach outing. Do you guys see the clams attached to the rocks? I know it's not logical but they give me the heebie jeebies, because I'm worried when I get in the water they attach themselves to me. Aside from my stupid phobia I love their cobalt blue color, and the fact that they are waiting patiently for high tide.

While I was laying down I noticed this little set of stairs that was like a busy Highway for surfers. All day long up and down surfers with their boards coming and going.

My meals yesterday :

• Coffee
  • Epic chicken, quest protein bar
  • Fage yogurt w/blueberries, jellos, sriracha peanuts
  • Crockpot salsa chicken
  • E: 4 miles jog

Happy Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?