Finally (Photo) Friday! What's on your menu?

lmfontana4
on 5/13/22 1:13 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

We haven't had any freezes for a short while so I am starting to plant flowers. Some of my vegetable garden has gone in, these are the "cool" weather plants like peas, carrots, lettuce and cabbage plants.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Julia S.
on 5/13/22 8:48 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Love the lilacs they are one of my favorite flowers. My lilac tree really a bush that I got from a friend was finally blooming last year before I moved.

I just signed the papers on my condo. The state of Hawaii is withholding $49K for HARPTA. I've got to get the final statement to file for it's return. Until then I can't really do anything, the house prices here are just too high for what I am looking for. I guess I will wait for a while. The actual closing date is 5/27/22 which is when I will get the small amount of money I'm getting from this sale.

I worked 13 hours yesterday, making up for the fact that their system was down the day before. So if I work more hours today or tomorrow I should be able to make up for the lost hours.

I want to go see Dr Strange this weekend, I haven't been to a movie since I've been back. I also need to call the HOA, and my home owners insurance in Hawaii to cancel it. But since it is 3 hours earlier there I'll have to wait a while.

I ordered insulated blackout curtains and the rod, they should be here tomorrow. Need it to be darker for sleep and I'm hoping it will cut some of the noise.

QOTD- Peaky Blinders will end with this season, also This is Us. I always look for shows with lots of seasons so I can binge them.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 5/13/22 12:27 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I love This is us. I think it is the only modern series I watched all the way through. I will be sad when it is over. It was based in Pittsburgh and most Pittsburgh references I have experienced like where Jack and Rebecca met at a bar called Froggies. It was a landmark and they guy who owned it actually sounded like a frog that is how he got his nick name.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 120 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?