Sunday Menu'ers!

Lisa91941
on 5/15/22 7:34 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I am popping on to maintain my accountability since I'm sure it's going to be difficult some days in the next few weeks. I had a great day yesterday, and as far as accountability, I added 6 almonds and 2 peanut M & M's. The M & M's were at the movies with the grand girls and the almonds were as I was trying to pull together dinner and went from hungry to HANGRY in a hot second. They seemed a lesser evil then chips or cheese at that moment. Also, all my beverage choices were zero calorie.

Today, we are meeting with a dear old friend for breakfast and then just have to take the dogs to the sitter tonight. Going to do some laundry and dusting and such to leave the house in tip top shape. We tore apart the kitchen last night and now I don't want to use it again til we get home. But I will, to make left overs because I don't need to eat out today when I can avoid it.

Menu:

B: poached egg, 2 strips of bacon

L: left over smoked tri tip and yogurt

D: left over smoked tri tip

No questions of the day from me today! It's gorgeous here so get outside and move!

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 5/15/22 9:18 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Lisa, I hope you guys have a fantastic trip in case I don't talk to you tomorrow!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 5/15/22 10:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Safe travels! Wishing you the bestest trip EVER!

my day has been rather crappy. I am just really hurting and my legs feel like they weigh a ton. Sitting hurts, laying down hurts...LOL it just hurts. The heating pad and professional strength bio freeze are my best friends today.

food is ok. I made the chili relleno casserole and it was delish. I just used corn bread instead of proper egg white batter...still good!

Here are a few pics...

a reworked lilac picture( I set up my old Mac) and a cricut made piece...you know I love cephalopods!

White Dove
on 5/15/22 10:56 am - Warren, OH

I had pain in my hand a few weeks ago. The doctor said it was from arthritis. He told me that I can numb the pain(Aspercreme) freeze it (Biofreeze), heat it up (Icy Hot), or treat it (Volteren). I ended up with the Voltaren. Even though it is a NSAID and I don't use NSAID's he said it is not as hard on the stomach as taking it orally. That cream and an arthritis glove did woners for the pain.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 5/16/22 2:38 am - Amarillo, TX

I wish I could bathe in valteran, I have tried it...it works on joint issues very well! I wish my muscle relaxer calmed the muscles a wee bit better. It does well for an hour or two then it drops off greatly.

Partlypollyanna
on 5/15/22 11:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have an amazing adventure!! Enjoy all the things!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/22 2:25 pm
RNY on 09/01/12

Good Afternoon! Gosh - yesterday I got out and walked and made an amazingly great fresh monkfish / clam fat free chowder . I also baked very lowfat meatloaf which I've been snacking on.

I'm finding salads ( and fruits ) to be kind of challenging and I can't quite figure out why . Used to be anything I made with a vinegar / water and sugar based marinade went down great now not so much . It's a little frustrating- I'll happily drink the juice but cant eat the pickle ...

I have a great pair of tenants for my Florida condo for the next six months so I'm busting my butt moving what a TON of clothes and other personal stuff out to storage , cleaning EVERYTHING including the interiors of drawers !! Repairing..... and then I get to start the whole process twice over in NY . Let me HIDE.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics