Looking for a doc near Pittsburgh or Columbus

nene27
on 5/19/22 8:58 am - New Martinsville, WV

I went to the ER thinking I had pneumonia, but I didn't from the tests they ran. They thought it was something with my heart so they checked that and nothing showed. I did not know that prednisone and naproxen were NSAIDs that was prescribed Abd given through an IV. I had the most horrible pain and heartburn that I had ever felt. I need to find a doc in my area that understand the Roeux en y gastric bypass to do some test. I am in West Virginia, but I will not go to anything associated with WVU so I prefer Pittsburgh, Pa or Columbus or Cleveland Ohio. If you have any suggestions please let me know as I would like to see a bariatric doc and a gastroenterologist. Thanks!

Teenie
on 5/19/22 11:22 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Dr Courcolus has a bariatric practice out of Magee women's hospital. I use her because the surgeon that did my original surgery was not very good. She is an award winning bariatric surgeon and her staff is incredible.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 249 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?