What's on your Monday menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 5/23/22 4:12 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I bet these last few days zip by!! How big is Em's class? My nephew's glass was 18 so it was a very quick ceremony!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/24/22 6:23 am
RNY on 08/11/14

They are flying! The class size is about 275 I think.....

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 5/23/22 6:27 am, edited 5/22/22 11:27 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have my book discussion group later this morning and some Zoom program I signed up for this evening. I also need to watch a film today or tomorrow for my film discussion group on Wednesday. I've seen the film before, but it's been awhile. If the weather is nice, I might go for a bike ride this afternoon. At any rate, I need to do SOMETHING - I haven't really exercised much since I got home from Italy last week.

I'm taking the rest of my limoncello tiramisu to the book discussion group and hope that they eat it. I can't have this thing sitting around any longer. One piece is like 500 kcal. Even half of that will kill my daily calorie intake. Nope - out it goes.

I'm in the process of making my arrangements to go to Scotland in July. Airline prices are bad. I'm checking with the agency that found my ticket to Italy since they did better than I could (DH said he read they often have access to more inventory than regular users do who the internet), but we'll see. If I don't hear from them today, I'm going to buy the best thing I found yesterday - I don't want to wait much longer since prices usually go way up a month before departure. Once I know my coming/going dates (I have some flexibility, fortunately, which helps a bit with the price), I'll start booking hotels - which are also outrageously priced. Italy was so much cheaper!! But then, I stayed in B&B's there. Scotland doesn't seem to have a huge B&B culture yet. Some - but not like Italy did.

QOTD: probably London. And that was the first place I went outside of trips I took with my family.

B: either a protein muffin or plain skyr with blueberry/blackberry/rhubarb compote. Coffee with half & half

MS: I'll be at the book discussion group - so now I'm thinking I'll take my protein muffin there, because she ALWAYS has treats there, and I'm bringing my tiramisu. I was going to bring a protein shake along, but I'm rethinking this now...the muffin may be "safer" (in that I might not be tempted to attack the other treats)

L: Caprese salad

AS: ?? I guess some L&F yogurt (if needed...)

D: pulled pork and either a small sweet potato or a kale salad

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teenie
on 5/23/22 6:55 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Did you ever try Hopper? You plug in your desired flight and they alert you when it is the best time to purchase your ticket. I have been waiting for my price to drop for OH conference but it has gone up by $500 in the last 2 days so if I where you I would be patient.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 5/23/22 7:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

haven't tried Hopper - but i'll take a look at it! I usually start with Kayak and then go directly to airline sites from there if there's a flight I see (on Kayak) that I want to purchase. but I'll look at Hopper - thanks for the tip!

I bought my OH tickets a couple of months ago, but my tracker is still active. I paid $500, but I've seen it as low as $483 and as high as $600+. It seems to change on a daily basis. I don't see the $483 quote very often (I usually see amounts that are more than I paid), so given the lowest is only $17 less than what i paid, I don't feel too bad about it...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Partlypollyanna
on 5/23/22 4:13 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

What was the verdict on how the limoncello tiramisu came out? Did you like it?

Jen

Teenie
on 5/23/22 6:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jen and Menuers,

I had a nice weekend and even got to enjoy the pool Saturday. I am glad it is over because I had no self control when it came to diet. I did get my walk in everyday but that was the only self control I had. Hoping this week is better. But tomorrow were having a BBQ lunch here and Saturday I have a Memorial day picnic that will leave me struggling to not eat off plan. There are so many land minds I been trying to avoid but it has not been easy.

QOTD: I would say Los Angeles since I had friends out there.

Accountability: Too many ****tails and cookies and even a part of a funnel cake.

Accountability: I grazed dinner. I had to detour on the way home from work to do an accident on they highway and did not feel like cooking. It was not good.

TSS: 4 years 5 months 12 days: 153.4LBS, (Lowest 129.4) Plan to be back in the mid to high 130's by July.

B: Coffee with SF WONKA WHIPPLESCRUMPTIOUS FUDGYCARAMEL CREAMER,

MS: Light and Fit salted caramel and berries

CB: Coffee with SF WONKA WHIPPLESCRUMPTIOUS FUDGYCARAMEL CREAMER,

L: : Eggwich and a snack select

D: Bunless burger

Exercise: 2 mile walk. Done

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 5/23/22 4:14 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hope your bbq and picnic bring some yummy protein options that make it easier. It's never easy, is it?

Jen

Sheila_H
on 5/23/22 6:59 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Aaaw, I'm sure your nephew enjoyed his day even with little snafus here and there. Also that cat's forced grin reminds me if my kids whenever I wanted to take a family pic.

Major NSV and ego boost during the weekend. When I was heavier I always looked at the girls wearing Lululemon at the gym with envy. Call me shallow but I always wanted to wear LLL, and the second I could fit into their line I started buying. According to my sister and DD I could be a LLL rep. So, I saw this half zip hoodie sweatshirt online in color wine, sold out, but I find it at a store near San Francisco. I call them up and they are kind enough to ship it to me for free. Size M/L. Put it on, looks great, love it. The cut is boxy and swingy, and it comes to the waist. On Sat I happen to be near an actual LLL store, I go in and just wanna look at the sweatshirt in black. The girl hands me a XS/SM. I scoffed at her and said I think I need the size M/L. She says no, trust me with this cut you are XS/SM. Fine, I go into the changing room with the purpose to prove her wrong! Lo and behold the sweater looks better on me in XS/SM. Admitted, it's cut boxy and swingy but guys I can wear a LLL in XS!!!! It took all of my self control not to buy all the colors they had in XS! I didn't even need one in black but I bought it anyway. I came out of that store with a spring in my step and big grin on my lips (although nobody could see because I had mask on).

QOTD: Anywhere in Africa! After watching Casablanca I wanted to go to Marocco, and from there the whole continent.

My meals yesterday :

• Coffee & egg bites
  • Left over grilled salmon & asparagus
  • Jello, mini TJ icecream cone, cherries
  • Costco eggwich
  • E: Rest day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 5/23/22 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am smiling right along with you and your LLL NSV!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 141 views
Recent Topics