Happy Monday! What's on your menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 3:22 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and welcome to the new week!! I hope everyone had a good last part of the week and weekend; mine was fantastic...now for some work travel that I'm sure will be just as fun...ok, well maybe not but I know it will be productive!

I am tired this morning, lots of go, go, go and late nights but really enjoyed it. WolfTrap was a very neat venue, the concert was great, we also visited Mount Vernon, Gettysburg and spent a day on the Eastern Shore so a lot was accomplished!

It was a nice surprise to see a few people that we haven't seen in a while come back whether for a quick update or to come back daily, it's always nice!

today I have a few things to do early in the morning and then I have dinner with my team tonight so it will be a bit busy but not too overwhelming (and not too late!)

menu today

L&F greek

Barebells bar

Dinner is at Brio and I think I will have steak salad

I'm also packing some cashews and a chomps bar for my flight!

Better get the day started - have a great week everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

peachpie
on 6/20/22 3:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

You are a road warrior PP--Safe travels!

I am off today, hubby who works from home has to work. I'm trying to not get out of bed before him but I'm an early bird and he has no set start time. I'll get up, run. I've got nothing to do today, again. By 7pm yesterday I was bored silly. I know I need to eat better today. But having nothing to do is making me want to cook.

what I've planned out in my head:

protein shake

Egg white omelette and ham

Boneless hamburger w/sliced tomato

Making stuffed shells for dinner

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 4:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

oh, enjoy the last of the holiday weekend! Hope you have good weather for your run, although the humidity so so high out there on the east coast, I don't know how you all run in it!

I saw a meme where someone had hung a sign on their refrigerator shelf that says "you're not hungry, you're bored" and have been considering hanging that in my fridge. The struggle with that type of head hunger is HARD!

Jen

White Dove
on 6/20/22 9:53 am - Warren, OH

There is a meme that says you are not hungry. you are just thirsty. Drink a bottle of wine and see how you feel.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 12:00 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I love that

Jen

Melody P.
on 6/20/22 4:41 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin Jen and all!

This weekend was pretty miserable so I already have a message in to the pain management clinic. We'll see what good it does. I'm really worn out.

The only plans for today is a trip to Sam's & to pick up some refills of meds. Might go to the thrift store if my mom wants to. I'd rather stay home. I also have to reschedule an appointment.

My SIL's uncle died a week or so ago. He was a famous cowboy poet, his name was Baxter Black. I only met him once but he could be really funny from the articles he wrote. His funeral will be a big deal I guess so we may be stuck with the kids for a long while. They are all going to AZ for the service but my brothers MIL is going early for some reason and will prob stay for about 2 weeks or more.

B: Oatmeal

L: JUST egg cup and a small bowl of butternut squash soup

D: ???

S: GF slice of bread, L&F yogurt and ???

Julia S.
on 6/20/22 6:21 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I used to hear Baxter Black on a station that I listened to, he was very funny. Sorry for her loss.

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Emiepie
on 6/20/22 6:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry to hear of the loss in the family.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 8:37 am
RNY on 02/14/18

My parents loved Baxter black when I was growing up. I thought he was old then so was astonished by his age when I saw he'd passed away!

Jen

Emiepie
on 6/20/22 5:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Jen, it sounds like you had an awesome time! This week should be busy and we have Em's little grad party Saturday.

TSS: 7 years 10 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Turkey stick, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded chicken, cauliflower rice, fruit and dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt and toast

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1386 Protein: 106 Carbs:123 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 335 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 335 views