Happy Monday! What's on your menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 8:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope you can enjoy the extra long weekend! I'm sorry for how you are feeling today, it just sucks

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Greateight
on 6/20/22 6:03 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Mood with wife gone 8 days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7GmKqqWUmc

I don't think any essay is needed. Although, as it is June, I would be remiss if I did not note that those who like both gold and jelly jelly are welcome and accepted.

Marilyn loved Newport Beach and she called and said that she is going to accompany me to the OH conference if her schedule works. She is talking about renting a boat and eating charcuterie on the Bay, but I don't really know when we would do that, I think that I have a pretty full schedule as it is. Also, she saw one of the Real Housewives of Orange County in a bar but they didn't know which one it was or whether she was nice or mean.

We are off from work today. So today is mostly gym time, taking my youngest to the dentist and picking up Marilyn at 6:00.

Fun weekend. We got home from the concert at about midnight and then I remembered that our cleaning lady was coming this morning and had to start frantically washing pots and pans.

I doing see a QOTD:, but I will circle back if someone else posted it.

Breakfast: protein bar

Lunch: Roast Beef

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 6/20/22 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Jen and Menuers,

So glad you had a nice time. I have been to Gettysburg a few times but never really took a guided tour that they say the historians that do those are incredible about the detail. If anybody is a history buff and a Whisky drinker you may want to look into the Whiskey Rebellion that is a huge part of history in the area south of Pittsburgh where I live.

It looks like today will be that last cool day here and starting tomorrow maybe some normal temps. I am hoping for Mid 80° for the weekend so I can get some tan. I did get in and clean the pool yesterday and I ran for about a half hour for exercise but I was not about to get on a raft it was too cool and breezy. I also weeded the garden and revealed about 20 pea plants that look like they will give me a nice yield in about 7 weeks. I am excited I love fresh peas.

Accountability: It was better than usual for a weekend. We did not eat out not one meal. I made an Eggroll Bowl on Friday that will now be in my rotation of meals to make. DH loved it also.

TSS: 4 years 6 months 9 days: 154.4LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF WONKA WHIPPLESCRUMPTIOUS FUDGYCARAMEL CREAMER

MS: Bariatric advantage Iced Latte and 1% milk and berries

CB: Coffee with SF WONKA WHIPPLESCRUMPTIOUS FUDGYCARAMEL CREAMER,

L: : crockpot pizza and snack select.

D: Korean BBQ chicken thighs and Asian slaw..

Exercise: None yet. My back has been hurting so I took a rest day.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week

Have a great week my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 6/20/22 6:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I spent the weekend in Chicago and vicinity - met up with two friends, one whom I've known for 40 years and last saw 20 years ago (she lives in NC but was in the area to visit relatives), and then I had dinner with two of my cousins out in the 'burbs last night. Really fun weekend, but boy did i overdo it foodwise. Thankfully I have no food events this week, and I'm going to really stick to my plan (I swear I will this time!!). I don't want to step on the scale for at least a couple of days...I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack...

we're supposed to be having another heat wave starting this afternoon, so I'll get out on my bike this morning. It's just as well I'll be trapped in the house for a few days, though - I'll be on the plane to Scotland exactly two weeks from today, and I have a TON of stuff to do before I leave - including getting ahead in these two online classes I registered for that start today. I don't know how much time I'll have at night to devote to them while I'm in Scotland (maybe some, but probably not enough unless I get pretty far ahead with them beforehand), so I need to really, really push before I leave.

B: vanilla Greek yogurt with diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: if the chickpea/tuna salad is still OK, some of that on a couple of Wasa crackers

AS: protein muffin or more Greek yogurt

D: haven't decided yet

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 12:02 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Will you get up near Inverness on your trip?

Jen

lmfontana4
on 6/20/22 7:40 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Good morning, Menu Group,

DD and I did the 5k on Saturday. It is called Mountain Magic since you run through the local mountains. I was expecting it to be much more difficult than it was. The elevation gain was not too terrible, didn't even get breathless! Next year we need to do the 10k for more of a challenge. Sunday of course was Father's Day. I did manage to get to my inferno Pilates class then met the family at a local restaurant for breakfast since I had the kids take him out. I did not eat since I made myself go to a full liquid diet due to the abdominal discomfort and general malaise associated with post-eating. I have my surgery scheduled for July 6 (surgeon is on vacation until then). However, I will be calling today to see if I can get on one of the partners schedule this week for surgery. As the day progresses, after each time I eat, I get a general feeling of malaise, chills, and abdominal pain. I think this may be more of a gallbladder issue then just the umbilical hernia. We shall see, I will be making the call once the office opens at 8am.

I am hoping to get some shrub trimming done today. It rained for a bit, but it looks like the weather will hold for the rest of the day. This is the last of the acts of service Father's Day gifts we have given DH (the other was installing his Bedrug into the back of his truck).

I dont see a question of the day .

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, blueberries, cold brew with half n half

L: maybe a salad with chicken, ff french dressing

S: protein frosty

D: LO indian

S: TBD

E: Hot yoga 60 min

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 6/20/22 8:59 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Feel free to add a QOTD! How exciting that you want to uplevel to the 10k, that's great.

Jen

Mkess
on 6/20/22 8:52 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Monday,

Hope everyone had a good holiday and Father's Day weekend. I missed spending yesterday with my father, who is still in the hospital but getting discharged today.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Mandarin.

L: PP shake.

D: leftover Italian beef.

S: Light string cheese.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 476 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 440 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 382 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 105 views
Forum Search Error & 404