What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 6/25/22 1:09 am - Amarillo, TX

good mornin everyone. Hoping you all are having a good start to your weekend.

Not a whole lot planned for today. We're going to gather up toys and get rid of them and straighten up the room a bit. I'm working on very little sleep so I'll try to fit a few naps in to today. I'm really tired.

We got to 101° yesterday and tomorrow we're supposed to have a high of 73°. This weather has just been crazy

QOTD: what are some nicknames you've been called?

Mel is my most common one. There is Melsbells. Chester cheese, melurch & I'm sure I'm missing some.

Breakfast is the only meal planned for the day...

B: JUST egg cup.

Amy Liz
on 6/25/22 6:26 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Needing accountability for the weekends so thank you Melody for kicking us off today. The plan today is to take the dogs to the park, go hit a bucket of ball and maybe walk 9 holes. BBQ burgers later and watch a movie.

QOTD - Yma, pronounced - Why-ma. My whole family calls me that or Ym (Whym) for short. I'm left handed and as a tot I would write from right to left instead of the usual left to right. I used to think I was dyslexic, but no. All of our books had my name in them as YMA - my name backwards. It's weird when my siblings call me Amy.

Accountability - tortilla chips

b- coffee, eggs and salsa

l- chicken salad

d-BBQ burger salad

s - carrots, celery, nectarine

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 6/27/22 4:43 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That nickname is adorable.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 6/25/22 7:56 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning and happy Saturday. Quick check in for today. No plans until dinner with friends this evening. BBQ'ing in their back yard, so it will be safe food wise, but wine is always an issue when I am with this friend. We just have so much fun gabbing, that I over do it. I'm looking to Monday at this point to worry about that. I need to spend a good week concentrating on zero calorie liquids. I have only one event next week that could be a distraction. We are going to have the grand girls off and on this week, so I should pop into the grocery store and get some of their favorites, because what else are grandparents for if not having you favorite bites when you have a sleep over?

QoTD: Pizza, Pan Pan and MP (for Madam President. This is what my grand kids and all the littles in our life call me.)

Menu:

B: chicken salad and cottage cheese

L: not sure -- hoping to do well again today with maybe turkey deli meat and a bit of cheese

D: no idea. But I know it will be grilled so that is a great start.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

peachpie
on 6/25/22 11:16 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

hey everyone! Weekend is off to a warm start. It was 70 degrees for my run- high of 90. I weeded my garden after my run. Hubby & I went to the bank to get foreign currency, and pick up a few things at old navy. I've got nothing left to do today-- will start packing for our trip.

QOTD- nicknames- I detest them. I named my kids so nicknames can't be drawn from them. My family had a 'nickname' for me as a kid.. it wasn't a nickname-- it was a taunt.

exercise 2 mile run & garden work

(I ran out of protein shakes - need to get to the store)

sausage patty, eggo waffles

ham & Swiss croissant at startbucks

Dinner: spaghetti

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Melody P.
on 6/25/22 12:10 pm - Amarillo, TX

I used to hate nicknames too. One of my friends dad called me girly he...I'm tall and built more like a man than woman...small boobs and all. That bothered me, a lot. I also get called Melanie a lot...I mean a lot. One of my aunts did that. It bugged me and still does.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 287 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics