What's on your Tuesday Menu, everyone?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/12/22 4:05 am
RNY on 02/14/18

There are hard truths contained in this meme, let me tell you!

Hope everyone's monday was excellent and we're all ready for a terrific Tuesday!

I have an early start at work today, way too many meetings and then a busy after work with a trip to the library, my rescheduled session with my trainer from Saturday, and a virtual event this evening with a band that I support, plus I would like to cut the front lawn too. I'll try to squeeze it in!

QOTD - for those of you that have a regular exercise routine are you a "morning", "night" or "when I can squeeze it in". I have become one of those "I know everything is better if I get a workout in" so have switched from being a must work out in the mornings to when I can squeeze it in, although I really prefer long cardio like the elliptical or rower in the morning. As soon as I finish this post, I am going to jump on the elliptical for a walk on the Milford Track in New Zealand while also watching Grantchester. Multi-tasking, yay!

Menu today:

coffee plus half and half X2

PB toast

lunch tbd - something from the freezer that is easy I suspect or maybe some protein oatmeal

dinner - left over chicken breast in a half pita

snack - veggies and tatziki

snack - blackberries with no added sugar reddi whip

Have a great day everyone

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 7/12/22 4:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin Jen and thanks for getting us started.

It's going to be a long day here. Not a lot of sleep and lots of pain. The kids have gifted and talented summer camps this week so we'll have to pick them up at noon and we'll only have em for 3 hours today and 4 tomorrow. I have an appointment with my psychologist later this morning. I've already done a quick kitchen cleaning...the dishes and found a card to make for my mom's B-Day on the 25th

I have to find a new psychiatrist and I'm so not happy about it. My current one is leaving the practice and is there through video chat anyway. It wasn't my favorite way to do things but I liked her. I'll see who the clinic puts me with but if it's a certain doctor I've seen before I'll be switching to an independent doctor. I hate this kind of change!

QOTD: usually get it done when you can.

B: overnight oats and coffee x2

L: JUST egg cup and a PP shake

D: probably 4 GF chicken and maybe Brussels sprouts

S: L&F yogurt and a gf waffle

have a good one everyone!

Melody P.
on 7/12/22 5:13 am - Amarillo, TX

These were on my FB memories...the quality was kind of zapped but it's still pretty.

lmfontana4
on 7/12/22 7:38 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Gorgeous pictures.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Melody P.
on 7/13/22 2:01 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

GracielaSusana
on 7/12/22 6:14 am - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

QOTD. Excercise right after work. I hate mornings and too late impacts sleep.

Today I have a minor eye surgery. I have been looking forward to this, it will remove the cloud over my left eye. If I could just get rid of the floaters!

breakfast Fresh strawberries. They were a buck a pound at the store, so I bought 3! Lunch : strawberries lol. Dinner: salmon and mango salsa. I have a large mango tree and there are lots of those now.

Snack: strawberries!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/12/22 6:34 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have you ever been to Knaus Berry Farm? They had the best strawberry shakes (and cinnamon rolls) when I lived down by Miami.

Jen

lmfontana4
on 7/12/22 7:39 am
RNY on 03/24/21

My strawberry plants have been producing nicely, so I am not having to purchase strawberries in the last couple of weeks but $1/pound is a steal!

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/12/22 6:27 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sounds like you've had a productive early morning!

Jen

Amy Liz
on 7/12/22 5:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ That face, I can see them all now... I had a great Monday and today will be too. I have to get ready for some upcoming projects and I like to be prepared. Otherwise, I have some errands to run, but that is all. I should finally finish Where the Crawdads Sing today. I really like this book, it reminds me of something I've read or heard before - or something similar... I am starting a Gentleman in Moscow (again, fingers crossed) after that.

QOTD - I used to work out after work on weekdays. I loved that fatigue and that glorious sleep! But unless I'm in pure robot mode, I can always find an excuse not to do it after work. The no brainer for me is first thing, 4:30 am.... this is day 2 of my current 'streak'. On the weekends I like to do something active in the morning- We walk the dogs at the park, but also hike or golf. Pickleball has to wait for me to get some weight off.

Accountability - Angel

B-coffee, HB eggs, avocado

l-chicken, salad mix, tomato, kalamata olives, goat cheese, splash of EVOO and lime

d-brisket quesadilla

s-none really, I've stopped eating them anyway

E- day 2 of IFIT July Challenge hikes

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?