What's on your Friday Eve (Thursday) menu, everyone?

Julia S.
on 8/4/22 8:51 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I might have gotten rid of it when I moved, I had a nice newer one. I'll know when I get moved. And of course I kept the Star Wars trilogy on VHS, and a couple of other tapes I couldn't part with.

Maybe this is just a conspiracy theory but why is it my roommate washes his clothes at night and then leaves them in the washer. So I end up drying them and hanging them up for him. What does he think the house brownies do this service for him???

Everything is a go with the house, I got final loan approval yesterday and the appraisal was great. There are some issues that we are going to pursue getting some credits for. There is no clean-out for the sewer so I had to have the toilet pulled to do the scope. But I got lucky and called a company and they sent me a woman plumber who was great! Go for women in the trades. The inspection scared me a bit, but it is a 54 year old house.

I got all of my services lined up, except for garbage and internet, they only schedule 2 weeks in advance. I'm going with the 1Gig fiber since it's the company I actually work for. And I already looked up the address in their system and know I can get the service.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Partlypollyanna
on 8/4/22 9:49 am
RNY on 02/14/18

You could just not put the clothes in the dryer or hang them. I think that's a nice courtesy if it's an occasional thing but it doesn't sound like that's what's happening.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 8/4/22 2:02 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Sounds like things are moving along. Glad to hear everything is going well. Your too kind to your roomie. I would throw them in a laundry basket and leave it for him to tend to.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

lmfontana4
on 8/4/22 9:18 am
RNY on 03/24/21

That meme is so point on. Love it.

I started my day out with hot yoga at 6 am. It wasn't as hard to do as I anticipated as I thought I would be very stiff in the morning. Not to say I didn't feel as flexible as in the afternoon but it was a nice workout. My SIL went with me. She is just getting back into yoga after many years, so she is working on her flexibility, strength, and balance. I have really enjoyed doing activities with her. I noticed that my relationship with her has changed since I have lost weight. I think a lot of it is me that I am more open and interactive with the weight loss because it has increased my level of confidence with myself and body. This afternoon we are doing a girls time with some friends. We are going to get a drink then to the local fair to walk around a bit. Should be fun.

QOTD: We do but like most dont have a way to play them. We do need to have them converted to another format.

B: triple zero greek yogurt with collagen, blueberries, keto granola, cold brew with half n half

L: summer salad with chicken, poppy seed dressing

S: protein frosty

D: maybe summer salad again with chicken

S: 100 cal bag popcorn, 4 squares sf chocolate

E: 60 min yoga (done)

Have a great day!

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 414 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 97 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?