What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 9/3/22 5:24 am - Amarillo, TX

This is my house x3

Hoping today finds you doing well! Also hoping the meet up is a great one JB and I think I know both of the people you're meeting up with....YAY for fun times and long weekends.

Not a lot planned for the day and I hope it stays that way. This week has been go go go and I need a day to try and relax. I'll be watching the LoTR show this weekend. We ran short on time yesterday and we want to watch it together.

QOTD: what is your favorite genre of movies AND least favorite?

My fav tends to be history based drama stuff...usually. To show my nerd off one of my most favorite movies is Apollo 13.

Least liked is horror.

B: JUST egg bowl + coffee

L: salad with chicken

D: not sure yet

S: pistachios, beef strip, pumpkin seeds

catwoman7
on 9/3/22 6:13 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

it's supposed to start raining later this morning and then rain off & on all day, so I'll probably stick around the house and bake and read - and maybe do some cleaning. My mother-in-law is having us over for dinner tonight - pork & peppers (one of her staples). Other than that, not much going on. I'll try to hit the gym later - or do a virtual WERQ class that the gym is hosting at 10:00 this morning. I'm not crazy about WERQ, though (I prefer Zumba), so we'll see. At least it's virtual so I can just log out.

QOTD: I usually go for non-Hollywood fare (foreign, independent or documentaries). I don't like horror films.

B: protein oatmeal topped with plain Greek yogurt and fruit, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: I have yogurt cheesecake with blueberry compote written down - so probably that or another power green/chicken/peach salad (which I actually did have last night after several days of writing it down and eating something else!)

AS: pumpkin yogurt

D: pork & peppers

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 9/3/22 6:50 am
WLS on 07/15/22

Good morning!

Happy Saturday. I've been grateful for the rain we got in the last 24 hours. Today I need to pull up and bag the two dead bushes so they can be returned to Lowe's. Also need to get my exercise in today. I was out of the house at 5:40 this morning for a store run and groceries. Sadly, they were out of eggs so I get to go back into town later today or tomorrow. The rest of the weekend is cooking, cleaning, and laundry.

QOTD - I tend to like independent studios or foreign films since they don't follow Hollywood algorithms. My least favorite are slapstick comedy or action.

Today's menu

Breakfast- ricotta pancake with marinara sauce

Morning snack - planted protein shake plus fiber

Lunch - rest of the cube steak and mushrooms - 3 ounces

Snack - roasted seaweed

Dinner - 4 ounces of garlic shrimp

Sharing a picture of breakfast since I'm still experimenting with recipes for variety.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/3/22 11:27 am

So far- its one PM

early breakfast at Mexican Hamptons buffet - tortilla chips with beans, salsa, eggs and spicy ground beef yucca and corn mixture - very filling and lean

3 cups coffee with stevia and fat free milk

short walk perhaps 20 minutes

lunch- 2 cups watermelon chunks and papaya

more loaded tortilla chips

plan:

fish ceviche

southwestern salad with chicken breast, corn and beans and fat free dressing

carrot sticks half cooked with bean dip n fresh salsa ( they make it uper spicy here in Mexico)

short walk to grocery store n back to hotel room maybe 40 minutes

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?