Tuesday Menu and Exercise/Activity

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/6/22 5:34 am, edited 9/6/22 8:25 pm

I?m surprised no one has started this thread already .

I frankly was sorely tempted to post at the crack of dawn but no one wants to monopolize a thread nor be even suspected of possibly doing it or God forbid be seen as desperate enough as trying to control such a thing.

In any case tried to walk the river walk again in the dark was strongly advised not to by the hotel ? will go to the parque ecologique at 10:30 after the doctors visit and explore the local flora and fauna for a few hours.

b- homemade tamales ( 2 small ) w homemade salsa , beans, watermelon, papaya, cafe con leche and grapefruit juice

l-

s-Mexican chocolate cinnamon sugar cookie

mango ice milk bar

Exercise - hike up and down mountain from 11:00 to 2:00 pm

late lunch - big bowl of beans

d- gelato cone

night snack - mint tea ff milk

Life hacks: hmmm? don?t really have any except to make good use of my time .
In other words I don?t beat my head against the wall ( exercise wise, work wise, people wise - I do what?s enjoyable and easy and don?t waste my energy and precious irreplaceable time trying to do things or please people who are unreachable)

Life is way too short , time and energy and youth are way too fleeting and precious and I?m determined to make the most of my God given talents while I can :)

So in a way it?s a compliment that I?m isolated here - real leaders are always alone.

Come to think of it though I did happen upon a great time and energy saving invention for gardeners ( which of course Home Depot recently stoopidly stopped carrying since it flew off their shelves) - water storing crystals that mixed with soil mean you need to water 2/3 less often. A lifesaver for my plants since I move around so much . Pic below- I order it off the internet now.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 281 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics