What's on your Saturday menu?

Julia S.
on 9/17/22 10:18 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Nothing weird here.

Trying to find some missing things from my kitchen. I'm beginning to believe that they just didn't make it here. There are only a few boxes left and I don't think that they could be in them. At least I'm almost to the end of the boxes. I'm not moving again!

Got my Ducks shirt on and waiting for the game. Just hoping it's a good game.

Life has gone back to normal here, my roommate got over his silence. I'm just thankful it's all good now.

My Mom is also 87 and she also used to rope me into doing things for her. She now uses the local bus lift service for her appointments, and Instacart for her groceries. She's also got delivery for her meds. It took me a lot to set boundaries so I wouldn't be running out there all the time. It is possible, but it's hard to avoid some guilt sometimes.

Nothing but more unpacking planned and Football, what a perfect weekend. I wanted to hang my laundry outside but I think I'll have to wait until Monday it's supposed to be back up to the 80's then.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

ladygodiva1228
on 9/17/22 5:10 pm - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

Well my Friday had started off good and then it sucked. I had to go to Walmart for work and when I came out some asshat ripped the front bumper off my just paid off car. It was done by an F-350 who's driver was an idiot and was not paying attention when he backed out of the spot next to me. Mind you all I park as far away from the stores to avoid stupid people. He apparently cut it to sharp while back up and the front tire rolled right up onto the driver's side of my Toyota IM bumper ripping it off. To say the least I'm still fuming over it today and all I've "eaten" is three coffees. I have not desire to eat and the more I think about it the madder I get. Time to go meditate.

I hate driving and hate the stupid people that do drive. I was supposed to go to a garlic festival in Mystic, CT, but that didn't happen.

QOTD: Salt and vinegar crickets. I have no issues trying things as long as they are cooked in some way. Not into eating live, wiggling things.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 454 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 397 views