What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Teenie
on 9/20/22 7:20 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have a fear of bridges and live in the city of bridges. How does that work? However my fear is under the bridge not on top. When I was younger we used to boat in the river pool (where the 3 rivers come together) and I was so afraid when we would go under the bridges that something would fall off or someone would throw something. I also have a hard time in big box store I just do not trust the high shelves. I am afraid something will fall from above.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 9/20/22 5:29 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I decided to keep high calorie food out of my house because I've had a hard time resisting it the last few months (not sure what happened to my resolve!). So...it's gone. Today is another day, and no eating minefields this week. Hopefully I'll be able to stay on the straight and narrow for awhile...

I spent most of the day yesterday watching the events in the UK and dealing with transitioning some of my financial accounts because we have to in order to avoid financial penalties. Spent lots and lots of time on hold with Vanguard, so evidently I'm not alone. Hopefully this was all done properly and now I just have to wait for everything to process. Tired of dealing with this...

I'm getting my flu shot later this morning (I usually wait until October, but I wanted to get it before the OH conference (also got my COVID booster last week for the same reason - don't want to come home with either!). Mah Jongg and an in-person class the afternoon. I'll bike over to class for sure. May go to water aerobics this morning as well..

QOTD: hard no for me, too!

B: plain skyr with strawberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: grilled cheddar/apple sandwich

AS: yogurt bark

D: salad (spring mix, seasoned tofu, 1/2 peach, light dressing)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 9/20/22 5:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- I hope today is a better writing day, maybe you needed to be away from it for a bit but will cru**** today!

QOTD: I don't think I would. I would do hot air ballooning but that's it.

TSS: 8 years 1 month

B: SF latte, Fiber/protein oatmeal, turkey sausage, and an orange

L: Turkey and cheese sticks, carrots, SF pudding and an apple

S: Protein puffs, a peach and yogurt

D: Pork loin, salad with gorgonzola cheese, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1309 Protein:113 Carbs: 121 Fat:46

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 9/20/22 6:32 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Do you have your Phoenix plans all set?

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 9/20/22 6:59 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Just the travel part, haha! We did book the campus tour and I have a friend we will meet up with when I'm in the area and Em has some people she wants to meet but I keep telling her we need to plan a few things.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 9/20/22 10:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I did the hot air balloon and as I mentioned in my post the fire thingy went out and oh boy...for a while we thought we were gonna crash. So even hot air balloon has its own excitement.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 9/20/22 3:28 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Maybe I should settle for a tethered one?!?!

Teenie
on 9/20/22 6:42 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning QJB and Menuers,

Hey Julia can you teach me how to forget to eat a meal? If I even think I forgot to eat a meal I'll eat one just in case I did. Hope that paper gets easier for you.

I really do not got to much today just work and catching up on my bible study chapter. I have my study tomorrow evening and have not cracked the book yet so today is the day. Also hoping to get a cracked nail fixed if possible. It is way to low on my finger just to rip off so will see if someone can fit me in.

QOTD: Yes I want to do all of it. I just worry about breaking something but I definitely would try any of it. I still would like to parasail since when I wanted to in the past I was told I was too El Grande and it would not be safe.

Accountability: 2 mouthfuls of maple whipped cream.

TSS: 4 years 9 months 9 days: 157.2 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Friendly Farms pumpkin pie Low fat Greek Yogurt, berries

CB: Coffee with Coffee Mate SF Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: : left over crockpot spaghetti squash and a bit of Brisket, snack select

D: Asain crockpot chicken and vegies an 1 small taste of honey fired walleye.

Exercise: 3.1 mile walk (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 1x a week I also use Miralax and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 9/20/22 7:20 am - Warren, OH

Parasailing is fun and safe. Find a place and do it soon.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 9/20/22 6:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

I have a zillion COVID tests in my closet, so I think that I will bring one to Costa Mesa and take it before dinner. If it comes up negative, everybody can feel comfortable cavorting with me.

And if it comes up positive, I can just throw it away. Joking. I do feel like if i didn't catch COVID at the Sugar Bowl, indoors with 50,000 college kids from Mississippi, I'm probably not going to.

Today looks to be the last day of summer weather. Its getting close to 90. Tomorrow drops about 10 degrees and Thursday another 15 from that. Seasonal temperatures as far as the eye can see after that. We can still get 80's well into October, but not the 90 degree like today.

We re-booked our trip for May. I said March yesterday, but further research showed May was the way to go. Plus, it will be nicer weather, so happy about that.

As a compromise, I agreed to go into the office Thursday but not today.

We haven't gone food shopping yet, so meals are up in the air.

QOTD: In a word, no. I am pretty afraid of heights. Don't even like going into the corners of our office building.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: Roast Beef

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 147 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 327 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?