Saturday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 11/5/22 4:43 am, edited 11/5/22 4:51 am

Good Morning Menuers !

Unfortunately it seems Im back to posting by myself . Im about halfway to my Mid-Florida home and tired after driving most of the night.

Road food always gets a little crazy - some cakes ( mostly minus the frosting ) jumped in my mouth and about half a small bag of Doritos . Its hard to eat well on the road but cold cut rollups work also egg whites scramble and salsa ( that was breakfast )

lunch will be more calamari n shrimp salad , beet potato and cabbage salad , regular garden salad w fat free dressing, and probably candy and / or sugary dry cereal and coffee

I dont stress too much about the calories since im working ( driving ) pretty much nonstop - honestly Ive never really noticed weight gain after a drive but I mostly do stay away from the standard offerings of hot dogs taquitos and fast foods.

i have managed to acquire a seatful of food though just in case( my food hoarding habit rises again ) which I will share w my Parents .

Around Delaware, get this - I get a phone call that the bank FINALLY wants to do an internal evaluation NEXT Thursday !! No problem , i booked a cheap flight back n forth but you have to laugh - after years of persuading and failing to get this they have to do it right now lol.

Am passing by the Brooks Brothers North Carolina factory in a few hours - hope they still sell their not-quite-perfect products cheap . Ive bought some beautiful coats and clothes there over the years but Brooks officially closed the store in 2018 . Still the factory stayed open they have to sell the stuff Somewhere right?

Enjoy Your Saturday !
I too mow my leaves into lawn mulch and never have to fertilize as a result but its easy with a fast lawn tractor and i dont get a lot .

I usually grab a few carfuls of other peoples leaves for the compost pile too ! Organic n free !

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 330 views