Tuesday Menu n Exercise Yay !

FinallyBecomingMe
on 11/8/22 5:42 am, edited 11/8/22 5:46 am

Happy Tuesday Menuers!

Im disappointed to still find myself in our self appointed queens ( i gave her that nickname lol) doghouse after more than a year and having done nothing , but if this is the worst thing in my life then I truly have no problems

Chillin in Florida really is AMAZING! Every clock is wrong in the rents house and it literally DOES NOT MATTER because the ringer is often off on my phone too . For another glorious day I have nothing to do but cook clean and organize ( and toilet train little man who pooped in his box THREE times so far ( after holding it in as long as he possibly could lol)

Going swimming in a bit then making pork loin in fat free mushroom sauce and fat free cream of asparagus soup for lunch with the rents ( last nite I substituted spiny lobster tails in green fat free Thai curry sauce and mussel soup and caesar salad with lowfat yogurt dressing for the planned menu )

Theyll be eating lovely (since I always cook way too much ) while Im working in NY until Sunday.

Theres a hurricane coming here Thursday so I need to prep and bring in everything tossable from my balconies rugs windowboxes chairs thats a LOT so even more exercise !

accountability - bought two bottles of red wine and drank an entire one last nite after swearing i wouldnt drink anymore grrr

I should give the second one and the margarita flavored hard seltzers that are left to Dad - Ill think about it .

Walking in the beach would be ideal but its super windy - maybe walking in the mall with Mom.

Have an awesome day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 281 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views