What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 11/17/22 7:38 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's going to be a gorgeous day here and I'm excited to greet it. Last night's dinner was the first meal I have had in a week that did not physically cause me pain. I think I'm finally on the road to normalcy in that department. I took a complete rest day (at one point I think my tracker asked me if I died or something) and enjoyed my lunch date and then a coffee date with girlfriends. I stayed 100% on my plan and drank only zero calorie beverages.

QJB -- no alcohol is hard! Especially when we have so few things that we can use for treats or rewards for a job well done. Glad you are having some success there. I am working on that every day.

Today is stairs (ugh/eeek!). Still hate them but I do feel accomplished when I am done. Then a quick trip to the market, and taking lunch to my girlfriend who is now essentially a shut in. I absolutely adore her. Roger is doing the stairs and the lunch with me, so that will be fun. Then after that there is nothing on my calendar until Sunday morning at 7 am. What shall I do?

QoTD: I'm not a tattoo girl, but I love so many I have seen. But I think I could pull this off and it would give me endless entertainment when I caught peeks of it.

whoa. That came out big. Sorry!

Menu:

B: leftover pork tips

L: Chipotle's chicken bowl, no rice, black beans, light sour cream, corn salsa.

D: TJ's turkey burger, sliced tomato, a few TJ's waffle potato fries I'll make up for Roger.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 11/17/22 7:49 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That would be adorable....I do put my tattoos where I can see them because they are for me to enjoy. It's why I probably will never have a back one, I can't see it.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 11/17/22 8:55 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha! Ok, I am thinning more about the fact that the back tattoo never has to be seen by us, just others, and now I want to do something hilarious like this! Do itttt!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

catwoman7
on 11/17/22 7:38 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I went in for a blood draw this morning (lipid panel and A1C). My PCP ordered them. For some reason the bariatric clinic didn't order the lipid panel this year, so I was behind on that. I think she ordered the A1C because my glucose level was 100 this past summer (bariatric clinic-ordered). Since it's normally 70-80 (even as early as the previous test, three months before the one the bariatric clinic did), and it wasn't a fasting glucose test, the bariatric clinic wrote it off as a one-off and said trends were more important, so they weren't overly concerned at that point, but evidently my PCP doesn't agree with that. Oh well. At least we'll know for sure soon...

I have class this afternoon and a "sound bath" and dinner tonight at one of the local yoga studios. My mother managed to muck up her computer again (it's likely fine, though - she has a meltdown every time she thinks something is wrong with it), so I'd better go over there sometime today since she keeps asking me when I'm coming over to "fix" her computer. UGH!!! I hope if and when she moves into assisted living, they have someone on staff who can deal with the residents' technology. I get so sick of going over there to deal with her computer and her phone!! (and most of the time, there's nothing wrong with them - just rebooting them often solves the problem).

QOTD: I also grew up before tattoos were "the thing". Other than people such as bikers, hardly anyone got them. I know a lot of people my age (and older) have them now, but I'm not a fan and would never get one. So...nuttin'! (my mother was the same way about pierced ears - she REALLY fought my wanting my ears pierced when I was about 15 because she said only "cheap girls" (her words) got their ears pierced. She didn't realize that at that time, pretty much everyone had them. And a few years later, she got hers done, too (mostly because it got harder and harder to find earrings that weren't for pierced ears).

B: haven't eaten yet because I had to fast before the blood draw, and I'm just finishing up my coffee. I'd planned on plain skyr with fruit, but this chaffle talk has me thinking....it could be more of a "brunch"). Coffee with half & half

MS: if I don't make the chaffles, then a protein shake

L: salad with pulled chicken and light dressing

AS: protein muffin

D: I'm not sure what they'll be serving us at the yoga place, other than it'll be vegan, and last time I went to one of these the portions were reasonable, so I'm not too worried

ex: I should probably do something. It's cold out, so it'll likely be a walking or cardio dance video

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 130 views