What's on your Thursday (Thanksgiving) Menu?

Lisa91941
on 11/24/22 7:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Gobble Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

QoTD: I am grateful for my family, their happiness and their health. I am grateful for new friends and old. I am grateful that I live in a comfortable home and have everything I need surrounding me. I may have some wants in my life, but I have every need taken care of. My ship in the storm is sturdy, safe and loving and on days like today, I remember that someone else' boat may be a canoe or a jon boat. I have weathered tough storms, but I am beyond blessed.

JB -- those cookies! My Son in Law's favorite saying when kids ride by on E bikes is that he shouts out "You are missing leg day!!!" Well leg day is done for me today. 7:40 in the morning and those damn stairs are done.

I took an exercise rest day yesterday, but got quite a few steps in prepping to leave today. I ate leftovers for B/L, but decided to go out for dinner and keep our kitchen all pristine. Rog wanted to know where I wanted to go, and I was like Mexican Food!!! Tacos! He looked at me like I was crazy and said "we are spending the next four days in Mexico!" So we went for a burger which I ate half of the insides, like 6 fries and two onion rings.

Menu today is

B: other half of the burger patty

L: We should be in Tecate, so a street taco

D: Wine and maybe the insides of an enchilada with a couple chips

Peace everybody. Hug the ones you love!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 11/24/22 8:07 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I hope you have a blast in Mexico and have all the wine + tacos!!! I could eat Mexican food everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired. ENJOY!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 469 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 383 views
Recent Topics