What's on your Saturday menu?

Amy Liz
on 11/26/22 6:50 am, edited 11/25/22 10:50 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ I love when cats hold or hug things, it's so adorable! Yesterday was lovely if you don't count my 'good' hip screaming at me all day - that was new and very painful. It feels back to normal today thank goodness, but WTF was that? Today we are taking the dogs to the park, decorating, laundry and binge watching season 3 - the final season ;( of Dead to Me! And my favorite turkey sandwich of the year. Instead of a whole turkey, we roasted a 7 pound breast (double 'rack') yesterday and it was perfect. That is the way from now on!

QOTD - My turkey sandwich - so simple but my favorite. It's just turkey breast, lettuce, mayo, salt and pepper on my favorite sourdough bread. A few Lay's yellow bag chips will guild that lily. My husband prefers the whole dinner over and over but I'm good with only the sandwich.

Yesterday:

b- coffee, 1/2 almond croissant

l/d - Our turkey dinner - all my favorites and everything was so good!

Dessert: sweet potatoes

w - way more wine than I planned

e- walked the dogs slowly dogs in pain - not fun

Today will be:

b- coffee x 2, eggs w/cheese

l - 1/2 turkey sandwich

d - 1/2 turkey sandwich

s- tomatoes, pickles

w - not until Friday

e - walk the dogs

Have a wonderful day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

lmfontana4
on 11/26/22 8:19 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Did you hear about poor Christina Applegate? The show was delayed from filming the last season because she was diagnosed with MS. Apparently she is pretty bad. In fact some of the crew had to help her stand during any of those parts. Such a terrible diagnosis.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Amy Liz
on 11/27/22 10:24 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I did - so sad. You can sorta tell because she is not that active, usually sitting, but she still rocks and make sailors blush.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

White Dove
on 11/26/22 7:02 am - Warren, OH

I love the wreath and the color is beautiful.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 11/26/22 7:08 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

nothing on the agenda this weekend, so I think I'll write/send the five or so Christmas cards I've been sending the last few years (years ago I'd send more like 50 - but now I just send them out to older relatives and/or those not on social media (and who send *me* cards...I do kind of wonder how long this Christmas card exchange thing would go on, though, if one of us suddenly stopped sending them...probably not long!)). I should probably try to get caught up in my global health class, too - and find things to make for my next couple of social events (things with cranberries for sure since I'm drowning in them at the moment - but, they freeze well, so...). So long way of saying, it'll be a pretty laid-back weekend. I may go biking this afternoon if it's not windy. It's supposed to be near 50 F, so it'll be warm enough as long as wind behaves. Went out (biking) yesterday afternoon and it was great.

QOTD: I get sick of Thanksgiving food pretty quickly. I did cut up about 2 oz of turkey breast last night and put it on my salad. May do that again for lunch or dinner. I also had 1/2 C of sweet potato casserole for "dessert" last night since I love it and DH won't touch sweet potatoes. I have another 1/2 C or so of that left, so i'll have that today. Otherwise, he gets everything else (which, if you don't count what I plan to have today, is two pieces of pumpkin pie and a ton of stuffing. I'll cook some chicken breasts today so he'll have something to eat with his stuffing)

B: plain skyr with cranberry/cherry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: chocolate "mousse" with raspberries

AS: protein muffin

D: salad with turkey breast and light dressing, 1/2 C sweet potato casserole

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 771 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 381 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 501 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 205 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views